October 9-12, 2018
Pennsylvania Convention Center,
Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Profit
Want more than your fair share of profits? Then you must deliver new experiences, customer outcomes and ideas.
Join us at #CPEvolution 2018 to gain must-have skills to thrive in the new channel.
What to expect at the channel event for forward-thinking people...
- 18 conference sessions focusing on how to drive your digital transformation up and down the stack
- Networking events located at some of Philly’s famous landmarks including Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
- NEW MSP 501 Awards Dinner where we will honor the world’s leading managed service providers — presented by Channel Futures
- 3-day expo hall (Oct. 10-12) filled with 150+ suppliers showcasing their breakthrough innovations + new featured areas including the MSP Pavilion and the Channel Futures Theater
- 100+ industry-leading speakers who will share their insights on how to take your business to a new level
- NEW co-located events: Avant Special Forces Training on Oct. 9 and Cyber Security Summit brought to you by Datto on Oct. 10
Who Will Be There?
Hear From 100+ of the Most Influential Thought Leaders in the Channel
Discuss Topics That Will Revolutionize Your Business
Do you have the business strategies, technical know-how and supplier portfolio it takes to win new customers, hire the next generation of channel pros and deliver revenue growth?
Join us at Channel Partners Evolution 2018 for an all-new slate of conference sessions led by subject matter experts covering topics that will help drive your digital transformation.
Conference pass required
You can’t have a Revolution without Evolution
Join 3,000+ channel pros – managed service providers, value-added resellers, agents, integrators, consultants and service providers – at the channel's most forward-thinking event Oct. 9-12 in Philadelphia.