Channel Partners Conference Programming
Take your business to the next level.
Register for the Conference & Expo or All Access Pass to gain insights on issues, solutions and hot tech in the channel.
Mix & Match Among 5 Conference Tracks
#CPEvolution gives you the power to personalize your schedule so you can attend the sessions that suit your business needs.
5G & Wi-Fi 6 presented with Light Reading
5G is here, and that means self-driving cars and virtual reality for everyone, everywhere, right? The reality is that by 2025, only half of the U.S. population will be on true 5G networks. Wi-Fi 6 will be here sooner, but neither technology will be a game-changer for customer businesses without your help. Channel Partners Evolution is pleased to welcome Phil Harvey, U.S. news editor of our sister site Light Reading, as chair of our 5G and Wi-Fi 6 mini track.
- Demystifying 5G’s Arrival
- Wi-Fi 6 and Your Customers
When developing a long-term growth plan for your business, you can’t be tactical — it’s about more than setting prices and deciding on an SD-WAN supplier. Our most popular and well-attended sessions are all about how to put in place a set of guiding principles that everyone in your company can reference to make decisions, deploy resources and convey your vision to customers.
- The Culture Imperative: The Bedrock of High-Performing Organizations
- CEO Roundtable with ConnectWise’s Jason Magee
- Meet the Rainmakers: Secrets of Sales Superstars
Careers presented with Channel NX2Z
Hiring and retaining skilled personnel is a continuous challenge for partners. In this mini track, presented with our Channel NX2Z group, we’ll discuss the need for continuous training and bring in a noted expert to discuss finding employees who will move your business forward.
- The Continuous Need for Professional Development
Marketing & Tech
Marketing is traditionally a pain point for MSPs, even with resources from their upstream partners. But without a plan to convey your unique value proposition, how do you convince customers that they should sign on for your managed services versus those provided by competitors? And of course, cool new (or new to you) technologies give your marketing team something to talk about.
- Strategies for MSP Success in the Burgeoning UCaaS Market
- Get Finance and IT Aligned for Hybrid Cloud Success
Security with Dark Reading
Protecting customer data, employees and physical assets is an important, and profitable, business. Channel Partners Evolution is pleased to welcome Tim Wilson, co-founder and editor-in-chief of our sister site Dark Reading, as chair of our half-day Security track. Join us to hear where the smart money sees security technology going and which suppliers will help you win in the hot managed detection and response market.
- Security 2020: What VC Funding Reveals About Future Trends
- The MDR Opportunity: Who, What & Why
Conference Pass VERSUS All Access Pass
Here’s a side-by-side comparison…
Conference & Expo Pass
Everything in the Expo Only Pass, PLUS:
- Concurrent conference tracks, sponsored by Nextiva:
- 5G & Wi-Fi 6 presented with Light Reading
- Business Strategy
- Careers presented with Channel NX2Z
- Marketing & Tech
- Security with Dark Reading
- Access to our VIP Lounge located on the Expo Hall floor with Wi-Fi, refreshments + charging stations
All Access Pass
Everything in the Conference & Expo Pass, PLUS:
- Access to ½ day marketing workshop with Robin Robins on Sept. 9, sponsored by Dell Expert Network: MSP Marketing Secrets to Double or Triple the Number of QUALITY Managed Services Clients You Have in the Next 12 Months. Robin will discuss:
- The foundational pillars of a great IT services marketing plan;
- How to get a steady, predictable flow of high-quality prospects;
- Advanced sales and positioning strategies for selling managed services and IT support that will erase price resistance;
- Tactics to avoid wasting time and money on marketing campaigns that don’t work;
- And more!