09:00 - 11:35 | March 20, 2019
The Charter Hotel Seattle, Curio Collection by Hilton,
Executive Workshop: Cloud Migration Strategies for Telcos – A Practical Approach
Most telcos report advanced cloud migration strategies heading into 2019, however in many cases the business potential of these initiatives is yet to be fully realised.
Join Heavy Reading's Principal Analyst, Roz Rosboro, Zephyrtel, and an exclusive audience of CSP decision makers to explore strategies for optimising cloud focused investments.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
This Executive Workshop is reserved for up to 15 senior leaders from the telecom industry.
All registrations are subject to approval. Sign up now to avoid disappointment.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- Determining the right mix of cloud solutions, including on-premise, hybrid, private and public cloud
- Key factors to consider to avoid common pitfalls in your migration journey - with focus on security, edge computing networks collaboration, sensitive data and uptime
- Learnings from recent use cases on achieving the winning balance between TCO, security and performance
WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND?
- Hear up to date industry analysis and market insight from leading industry analyst Roz Roseboro.
- Benchmark your cloud Migration strategy using real-life industry case studies.
- Network and participate in a targeted interactive discussion with an audience of CSP decision makers.