INTERESTED IN SPONSORING/ EXHIBITING?
Elevate your business and raise your profile at Connected Stadium Summit 2016 through one of our many sponsorship and exhibition packages available. Whether you want to speak in our thought leading conference, have an exhibition stand or host a lunch or drinks reception, speak to our sales team to find out more about one of the many innovative opportunities available at Connected Stadium Summit 2016.
Sponsoring or Exhibiting provides your company with an excellent way to:
- Create, maintain and enhance your brand awareness in front of key existing and potential clients
- Generate new business leads
- Foster relationships with current clients
- Position your company as a leader within the industry
- Check out what your competitors are doing
- Intellectually influence your industry peers
- Break into new geographic markets
- Meet the decision makers within the Conected Stadium industry and beyond
Want to know more?
Then contact our sales team now:
Tel: +44(0)207 017 5655
Free Marketing Support as Part of your Package
Co-Branded E-invitations for your Clients
Pre-show marketing is absolutely essential to ensure that your clients know you are taking a proactive role at Connected Stadium Summit. We can help you to spread the word with one of our co-branded emails to send to all of your clients inviting them to attend and providing a 30% discount for anyone wishing to attend the conference.
Branded registration page
If you are planning on bringing a large number of delegates or exhibition visitors you may wish to create a dedicated registration page which can be branded with your company logo. This provides an easy way to register delegates and visitors and track numbers.
Brochures / Discounted Passes
We will also provide you with brochures and exhibition tickets for you to circulate to your colleagues and clients.
To ensure that you meet your target audience at the show, we provide a service where we research and invite your primary customers to the event. If you wish to take advantage of this service please provide us with a list of the people who you would like to see at the event, we will pass the list onto our telesales team to contact and keep you up-to-date with progress.
In addition to the traditional marketing tools available it’s important not to forget our Social Media channels too!
• Tweet: Be sure to tweet about your attendance at the event using hashtag #ConnectedStadium
• Linked In: Get involved in our LinkedIn Group (Search Connected Stadium Community) to promote discussions and conversation on the run up to the event.
• Blogging: Do you have industry or company bloggers? Why not get them involved too – word of mouth is the most effective marketing channel!
Don’t forget to tell prospective visitors and attendees about the exciting new launches and activities you have on the horizon. The more noise you can make the more chance you have of people seeking you out at the show. Simply email us your press releases and we’ll post them to the show site.
In the lead up to the show, we will be sending out an ‘eShow Preview’ which highlights what our sponsors and exhibitors are showcasing and demonstrating at the show. If you would like to be included in this, please send us a short paragraph of text to include along with your company logo.
We have a number of different sized web banners available – add them to your emails, websites, blogs, social media etc and let everyone know that you are participating at the event.
Put us in contact with your PR Representative
If you have a PR Representative, please send us their contact details and we will work with them to increase media coverage for you. We can provide them with press lists, show logos, photos and information for releases.
With the launch of our BRAND NEW Blog, get involved and become a ‘guest blogger’ and reach out to our audience by providing them with valuable content to engage them with your company.