Panel Discussion: Stepping into the fast lane, what does a fully autonomous future really look like?
- Exploring approaches to autonomous features being developed and monetization opportunities
- Looking at how to overcome major barriers to the adoption of autonomous driving such as reliability, security and liability issues
- Will OEM's look to diversify into mobility solutions providers rather than just manufacturers of vehicles?
- Looking at car ownership models, car sharing VS the importance of preserving the role of the driver
- The advantages and dis-advantages of putting the consumer in the front line to test autonomous features
Jill Sciarappo -
Strategic Director, Autonomous Driving,
Mike Lalande -
Business Consultant Director,
Lissa Franklin -
Jim Scheinman -
Founding Managing Partner,
Francesco Zappacosta -