Panel Discussion: Car Sharing and the Future of Vehicle Ownership
- Analyzing the importance of driver education, strategies on security and safety to build trust
- Exploring the strategies to give faith in reliability in the service
- How is car-sharing in enhancing mobility as part of the transportation system?
- What are the characteristics of car-sharing members and neighborhoods where car-sharing has been established?
- Looking at the procurement methods and evaluation techniques for achieving car-sharing goals
- Evaluating the players in the car as a service market, from OEM’s to disruptive startups
Tom Wang -
Chief Product Officer,
Greg Basich -
Senior Analyst - AMCS,
Ashley Stevenson -
Office of the CTO, Identity Technology Director,
Brandon Mendoza -
Director of Product Development,