Connect your start-up with industry and investment
Startup Elevate, formerly Project Kairos, is an exclusive startup program and community bringing together select investors and some of the most innovative startups on the tech scene!
WHY GET INVOLVED?
- Network with thought leaders, other innovative startups, leading solution providers, and top media and investment communities
- Meet with investors who have indicated a prior interest in your business through special introductions
- Apply to boost your exposure in our pitchoff competition for a chance to take home the coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’
- Showcase your product and/or services and highlight potential opportunities for collaboration
- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs, C-level employees, and investors during our Startup Academy
- Get your startup listed on Crunchbase
- Connect with new, high potential startups from across the globe
- Meet with future partners and thought leaders in your areas of interest
- Discover the newest tech shaking up the market
- Speak during Startup Academy
- Take part in the investor panel judging the pitchoff
Partners & Sponsors
- Opportunity to align your organization with a global startup program and join a thriving entrepreneurial community
- Position your company as an organization leading the way in fostering, supporting and developing tech entrepreneurs and startups
- Utilize our platform and extensive reach to launch specific startup initiatives and communicate your message across our global networks
- Promote the scalability and internationalization of startups already affiliated with your organization
We already had a number of potential partners view the demonstration of our technology and ask that we partner with them, and the exposure and validation we received from winning the Innovation of Things Award simply added to an already successful event.
Distrix Networks - Previous Innovation of Things Award Winner!
It’s an awesome place to interact with some of the best and brightest IoT companies that have come from all over to be part of this...connecting with like-minded people who are all exploring similar areas is an amazing experience.
One morning's traffic is more than 3 days of CES. Seriously! And everybody is really interested in your product so I think this is completely different and very worth the money.
VP of Business Development
Nut Technology Inc
We came here with two people. Next time it should be three or four people, because there have been so many interesting discussions. There were many leads, many experts that we had great discussions with.
Founder / CEO
Regarding the exhibition itself - It's a really great place to network and meet people. I've met a lot of people that would eventually be helpful in terms of bringing my product in the mass manufacturing stages as well. I really appreciate it for that.
Nikhil Jit Singh
What do I get access to when I join?
Showcase on the Expo Floor
Positioned at the heart of the show floor, Startup Elevate is a busy hub within the Internet of Things World & Connected & Autonomous Vehicle's expo, which attracts a world-class audience of industry decision makers.
The Startup area will buzz with activity, and includes pitch competitions and the Investor Lounge. Startups will exhibit and demo in this exciting environment at their own branded pod.
Get access to both conferences
Whether you want to boost your knowledge on Connected & Autonomous Vehicles and IoT, network with the who's who of the Automotive and IoT World or just get an intro into all the different industries that IoT is revolutionizing. Our conference is the most comprehensive on the market and our startup packs provide you with 2 Everything Passes valued at over $6k!
Innovation of Things Award
All startups joining the Startup Elevate program are entered into our pitchoff competition, taking place on Startup City Stage.
Companies will showcase their business in front of our panels, comprised of industry experts and investors, with a chance of winning our coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’.
Actionable feedback will be given during a Q&A session at the end of each pitch.
With over 2 million monthly views, Crunchbase is the premier startup database. Connected & Autonomous Vehicles has partnered with the website to provide all our startups with a listing on the site for additional exposure. (good for one year)
AWS web credits*.
When you take part in Startup Elevate, you also unlock access to $1,000 in AWS web credits*.
* Terms and conditions apply
Who will be there?
Startup Elevate Floorplan
Startup Elevate will take place May 15th & 16th. Click the button below to view the Expo Hall Floorplan.
STARTUP ELEVATE OPEN HOURS:
- Wednesday, May 15th: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday, May 16th: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm