April 17-19, 2019
Santa Clara Convention Center,
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING
Container World, the Cloud Native Conference
A true ecosystem event. Container World’s independent, vendor-neutral perspective means attendees get practical, unvarnished education on the entire container landscape.
Container World 2019 Speakers Include:
Meetup at Container World: How a Service Mesh Makes Your Platform Better for Developers!
We're partnering with the SF Bay Cloud Native Open Infra meetup group to bring a meetup on Service Mesh to Container World on April 17, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM.
What will be discussed? Microservices need communication that is secure, observable and resilient. Aspen Mesh's Andrew Jenkins and SolarWind's Lee Calcote kick off the evening with a talk about what a service mesh is, how an Istio service mesh works, and some advanced developer patterns it can unlock like canaries, progressive delivery, easy-button security, and microservice refactoring.
Following this intro, we'll have a panel discussion with Lisa-Marie Namphy and Mirantis's Boris Renski where we will also talk about deploying to Kubernetes with Spinnaker and other important cutting edge technologies in our cloud-native ecosystem.
Come the our precon day on Serverless and then stay to learn both the "hows" and "whys" of service mesh, Istio, and Spinnaker! Bring your questions, and let's have some FUN!!!
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash.
MAJOR INDUSTRY ISSUES BEING ADDRESSED AT CONTAINER WORLD 2019
Kubernetes & Beyond (Runtimes and Orchestration)
- Containers: Use-cases, using containers in production, developing with containers
- Deploying and using Kubernetes in production in the enterprise
- Orchestrating / running distributed applications
- Using cloud native technology to manage your infrastructure
Cloud Native Architectures
- Microservices in production
- Serverless in production
- Hybrid architectures (integrating FaaS into existing systems)
- Monitoring and observing serverless systems
- Persistent storage management
- Data services
- Stateful /Stateless containers
- Container-Native Storage
- Managing persistence storage in Kubernetes
- Network Security
- Service Mesh (Istio, envoy etc.)
- Complicated networking at scale
- Building complex container networks
DevOps and SRE
- CI/CD – Continuous everything
- Automation with Open Source Applications
- Changing role of operations
- Security Tools in the CI/Delivery Pipeline
Build and Deploy: Stories from the Real World
Best practices, lessons learned and war stories from old and new guard companies with containers in production.
CONTAINER WORLD 2019 SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITING OPPORTUNITIES NOW AVAILABLE
The Container World 2019 sponsorship and exhibition prospectus is now available. Download today to find out how you can get in front of the entire container ecosystem under one toof. Take a look at the various ways you can get involved.
View Interviews and Key Moments from Container World 2018!
ARE YOU ENTITLED TO A FREE ENTERPRISE CONFERENCE PASS?
Get access to the full 2 day conference and everything that comes a long with it for free!
This pass is only available to individuals with technical titles from companies in traditional verticals outside of software, cloud and IT.
Container World in Numbers
Are you looking for more exposure in front of an enterprise buyers' audience in the container world ecosystem?
Sponsoring Container World is a fantastic way of raising your company's profile within this market and creating greater awareness of your brand. Join us at Container World to promote new and existing products and service offerings in a high profile setting.