Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
OTAinfo provides a secured data, image or file transfer over the air to update ECUs located in automobiles. It is based on Uptane project (https://uptane.github.io/). Uptane is an open source project funded by DHS.
1. Production grade testbed to understand and integrate Uptane.
2. Wireless connectivity
3. On-Premise Storage as a Service.
4. Cloud and on premise infrastructure orchestration script to build OTAinfo - Uptane project from scratch.
OTAinfo gives out
1. REST API for the customer to integrate with existing system.
2. Connectors for extending the build & CI system of OEM customers.
3. Analytics for performance and feedback loop.
4. Provision scripts to port the complete or partial infrastructure to cloud and vice- versa.
For OEM Customers
This service can be extended by OTAinfo OEMs customers to their Tier1/Trier2 suppliers.
For Tier1/Tier2 Suppliers
It is possible for a Tier1/Tier2 company to adopt independent of OEM and delegate access to OEM for performing an upgrade.
This project can also be applied to IoT devices that can upgrade themselves over the air.
The source code for OTAinfo-Uptane project is open source.
Set up a meeting