March 16-19, 2020
Henry B. González Convention Center,
San Antonio, Texas
JOIN US FOR DATA CENTER WORLD 2020
The Leading Conference & Expo for Data Center and IT Infrastructure Professionals
Data Center World delivers expert insight and strategies on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center.
Optimizing the Data Center
The data center is in an escalating state of transition. It’s no longer possible to effectively manage a data center without a comprehensive understanding of advancements in cloud platforms, co-location, edge computing, facilities management and environmental issues. Check out our AGENDA.
Improve your data center management skills and stay current with nearly 70 educational sessions, including keynotes, panel discussions, case study presentations and exclusive hands-on workshops.
More than 150 exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate products and services you can compare in real time to help you optimize your data center strategy and make the right decisions for your company.
With 1800+ attendees and 100+ speakers, Data Center World offers more networking opportunities with peer professionals and industry luminaries than any other event of its kind.
Where The Data Center Industry Comes Together
Join us at the only industry event that delivers exclusive State of the Data Center research findings, in-depth workshops, nearly 70 conference sessions, keynotes from industry luminaries, 20+ hours of networking opportunities, and the largest data center focused exhibit hall.
Data Center World’s programming is focused around six core tracks that are vital to every data center facilities and IT infrastructure professional, providing strategy and real-world examples that address the major challenges of the rapidly evolving data center industry.
For more information, see our AGENDA.
Design, Build, Operate, and Automate
- Decide where to locate your resources for maximum availability and efficiency
- Leverage analytics for improved operation
- Choose preventive vs. predictive maintenance for reliable outcomes
Optimizing Data Center Performance and Delivery
- Decide on the right models for your company, and how to make those decisions
- Choose the right ratio of on-premise vs. cloud platforms, and determine which applications are best for each environment
- Get IT and facilities working together to address cost, performance, security, and availability issues for everyone
Data Center IT Infrastructure and Platforms
- Determine the right server capacity for your infrastructure and workload needs
- Decide if a converged infrastructure or distributed approach makes sense for your business
- Optimize your workloads with the most advanced IT infrastructure and platform approach
Mission Critical Facilities and Energy Management
- Ensure IT and facilities are working hand-in-glove when planning a new build or site expansion
- Keep energy costs down despite the demands for more and faster compute power
- Evaluate leading edge approaches to cooling, airflow, cabling, and energy distribution
Data Center Essentials
- Break out of your comfort zone and expand your opportunities for career advancement
- Better understand how operations outside your area of responsibility impact your own decisions
- Improve your prospects for career advancement by shoring up your knowledge of important data center concepts
Data Center Planning for Innovation
- Foresee the impacts of emerging technologies on your current data center operations
- Leverage new concepts to improve data center efficiency and automation
- Make smarter purchasing decisions based on a better understanding of the future
What's New for 2020
Have we got some surprises for you!
- Efficiency Evaluation Workshop – Learn how you can make your data center “Energy Efficient” with our evaluation workshop. You can learn best practices to demonstrate your commitment to reducing energy consumption, saving money, and conserving the environment.
- Innovation Startup Challenge – This year we’re including more startup companies with cutting edge technologies designed to help transform the data center of the future. Watch as data center vendor startups pitch their new products in brief, 10-minute presentations on the Data Center Knowledge stage. Who will be crowned the Data Center World Startup champ? Find out Thursday, March 19 as the judges crown a winner. Interested in joining the competition? Find out more, HERE.
- More Networking Opportunities – you’ll see more receptions and planned gatherings where you can exchange information and ideas with fellow attendees.
Book Your Hotel Now for the Best Rates
Secure group rates and be under the same roof with your data center peers.
Hilton Palacio del Rio San Antonio Riverwalk
Reserve your room at the special rate of $239 by calling 1-800-445-8667 and referencing Data Center World 2020 and group code INF. To reserve your room online, click here.
Deadline to secure discounted rate is February 13, 2020.
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter and Marriott Riverwalk
Reserve your room at the special rate of $239 by calling 1-800-648-4462 and referencing Data Center World 2020 and group code INF. To reserve your room online, click here.
Deadline to secure discounted rate is February 21, 2020.
Data Center World draws upon powerful sister brands to deliver the most comprehensive, vendor-neutral education and bring together hundreds of engaged attendees and leaders shaping the future of data centers.
AFCOM is the official Data Center World membership association that serves 2,000+ professionals in the data center and IT infrastructure industry. With 35+ local chapters in North America and Australia, exclusive round-table Leaders Labs workshops, forward-looking research by the Data Center Institute, a webinar series and multiple publications, AFCOM has earned recognition as the market leader in educating, connecting and guiding the data center community.
Data Center Knowledge
Data Center Knowledge is the leading online source of daily news and analysis about the data center industry and an official content partner of Data Center World. Each month, hundreds of thousands of data center professionals turn to Data Center Knowledge to help them develop data center strategies and build, and manage world-class data centers.