August 24-27, 2020
Data Center World: A Virtual Experience
Data Center World 2020 is taking place August 24-27. Join us virtually for the #1 Conference and Expo for Data Center and IT Infrastructure professionals.
Where The Data Center Industry Comes Together
Data Center World delivers expert insight and strategies on the technologies and concepts you need to know to help plan, pivot and progress your data center projects!
What's New for 2020
Data Center World 2020: A Virtual Experience will feature the quality content, meaningful connections and fun you’ve always associated with our live events – while fully leveraging the advantages only a digital platform can offer. Join us – from anywhere you have WiFi – to help plan, pivot and progress your data center projects with our vibrant community of experts, practitioners and thought-leaders.
Whether you are an industry veteran or new to the market, the learning and networking opportunities at Data Center World will give you skills and insight that put you at the leading edge of the industry. Data Center World is your one-stop shop for the concepts, technologies and trends shaping the data center industry
Pre-event networking, discussion groups and bonus content
Timely, inspiring keynotes
Topic based channels of conference programming
AI-powered matchmaking with attendees, sessions and exhibitors
Video discussion groups and happy hours based on industry or topic area
Exposure to the latest products and services from exhibitors and sponsors
- Entertainment breaks, games, giveaways and prizes
Access sessions on-demand after the virtual event up to 3 months!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND DATA CENTER WORLD 2020: A Virtual Experience?
The data center is in an escalating state of transition. It’s no longer possible to effectively manage a data center without a comprehensive understanding of advancements in cloud platforms, co-location, edge computing, facilities management and environmental issues. Check out our AGENDA.
Improve your data center management skills and stay current with educational sessions, including keynotes, panel discussions, case study presentations and exclusive workshops.
More than 75 exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate products and services you can compare in real time to help you optimize your data center strategy and make the right decisions for your company.
With 1,000+ attendees and 75+ speakers, Data Center World offers more networking opportunities with peer professionals and industry luminaries than any other event of its kind.
FIND REAL SOLUTIONS FOR TODAY'S INDUSTRY CHALLENGES
Network with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the data center industry
Access to the latest data center technologies
Learn new concepts for managing & expanding your data center and save your company money
- Learn about new efficiencies in energy control that both improve the environment & lower costs
- Be among the first in the industry to learn about new product launches
- Learn how to keep costs down as your data center and workload needs expand
DATA CENTER WORLD CONTENT ADVISORY TEAM
Data Center World relies on a Content Advisory Team to deliver cutting-edge programming that is independent, objective and vendor neutral. Comprised of industry leaders, selected for their depth of expertise, experience and forward-thinking insights, the Content Advisory Team ensures that all conference programming focuses on real-world solutions for today's key challenges.
- Stephen Barbour, San Antonio Data Center Manager, Lowe’s
- Steve Bass, Global Data Center Manager, Chevron
- Janna Connor, Unit Manager Data Centers, Health Care Service Corporation
- Tad Davies, Principal, Bick Consulting Services
- Hector Diaz, Managing Director, Mission Critical Sector, Easter-Owens
- Christine Ficke, Manager, National Key Partners, CommScope
- Carrie Goetz, Global Director of Technology, Paige DataComm Solutions
- Kevin Kent, Data Center Operations Manager, OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Lori Murphy, Senior Account Manager, DataSpan
- John Parker, Global Data Center Operations and Disaster Recovery, ESRI
- Nelson Sigoloff, Data Center Engineering Architect, Valero
- Yevgeniy Sverdlik, Editor-in-Chief, Data Center Knowledge
- Brian Gillooly, Content Director, Data Center World
Get in Touch
Need to reach someone on the Data Center World team? Looking for information on our Sustainability efforts or Code of Conduct? Find out more on our About Us page