August 24-27, 2020
Henry B. González Convention Center,
San Antonio, Texas
NEW DATES FOR 2020!
Data Center World 2020 is taking place August 24-27, 2020. Join us at the #1 Conference and Expo for Data Center and IT Infrastructure professionals.
Where The Data Center Industry Comes Together
Data Center World delivers expert insight and strategies on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center.
What's New for 2020
Whether you are an industry veteran or new to the market, the learning and networking opportunities at Data Center World will give you skills and insight that put you at the leading edge of the industry. Data Center World is your one-stop shop for the concepts, technologies and trends shaping the data center industry
- Efficiency Evaluation Workshop – Learn how you can make your data center “Energy Efficient” with our evaluation workshop. You can learn best practices to demonstrate your commitment to reducing energy consumption, saving money, and conserving the environment.
- Innovation Startup Challenge – This year we’re including more startup companies with cutting edge technologies designed to help transform the data center of the future. Watch as data center vendor startups pitch their new products in brief, 10-minute presentations on the Data Center Knowledge stage. Who will be crowned the Data Center World Startup champ? Find out Thursday, August 27 as the judges crown a winner.
- More Networking Opportunities – From peer-to-peer networking (Speed Networking) to peer-to-exhibitor networking (Targeted Connections) we're taking the guess work out of it! Find out more HERE.
- Women in Data Centers Meetup – Join us for the not-to-be-missed Women in Data Centers meet-up hosted by Carrie Goetz, CTO & Founder of StrategITcom. Enjoy stunning River Walk views and mingle with your peers. All are welcome!
- Sweatworking Power Walk on the River Walk – Get your mornings off to a great start with a guided “sweatworking” power walk along the famous San Antonio River Walk! Energize your body, awaken your mind and get those creative juices flowing. A fun early morning power walk with your friends and colleagues will set a strong tone for the day. Space is limited! Be sure to REGISTER!
- Virtual Events –Connecting virtually has never been more important - or relevant! During a time when we all strive to feel more connected, we’re excited to bring you content and conversations via an interactive online experience. LEARN MORE
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AT DATA CENTER WORLD?
The data center is in an escalating state of transition. It’s no longer possible to effectively manage a data center without a comprehensive understanding of advancements in cloud platforms, co-location, edge computing, facilities management and environmental issues. Check out our AGENDA.
Improve your data center management skills and stay current with nearly 70 educational sessions, including keynotes, panel discussions, case study presentations and exclusive hands-on workshops.
More than 150 exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate products and services you can compare in real time to help you optimize your data center strategy and make the right decisions for your company.
With 1800+ attendees and 100+ speakers, Data Center World offers more networking opportunities with peer professionals and industry luminaries than any other event of its kind.
FIND REAL SOLUTIONS FOR TODAY'S INDUSTRY CHALLENGES
Network with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the data center industry
Get hands-on access to the latest data center technologies by visiting the expo floor
Learn new concepts for managing & expanding your data center and save your company money
- Learn about new efficiencies in energy control that both improve the environment & lower costs
- Be among the first in the industry to learn about new product launches
- Get exclusive access to the annual State of the Data Center annual report & benefit from its findings
DATA CENTER WORLD CONTENT ADVISORY TEAM
Data Center World relies on a Content Advisory Team to deliver cutting-edge programming that is independent, objective and vendor neutral. Comprised of industry leaders, selected for their depth of expertise, experience and forward-thinking insights, the Content Advisory Team ensures that all conference programming focuses on real-world solutions for today's key challenges.
- Stephen Barbour, San Antonio Data Center Manager, Lowe’s
- Steve Bass, Global Data Center Manager, Chevron
- Janna Connor, Unit Manager Data Centers, Health Care Service Corporation
- Tad Davies, Principal, Bick Consulting Services
- Hector Diaz, Managing Director, Mission Critical Sector, Easter-Owens
- Christine Ficke, Manager, National Key Partners, CommScope
- Carrie Goetz, Global Director of Technology, Paige DataComm Solutions
- Kevin Kent, Data Center Operations Manager, OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Lori Murphy, Senior Account Manager, DataSpan
- John Parker, Global Data Center Operations and Disaster Recovery, ESRI
- Nelson Sigoloff, Data Center Engineering Architect, Valero
- Yevgeniy Sverdlik, Editor-in-Chief, Data Center Knowledge
- Brian Gillooly, Content Director, Data Center World
Get in Touch
Need to reach someone on the Data Center World team? Looking for information on our Sustainability efforts or Code of Conduct? Find out more on our About Us page