We will discuss expert insights on how next-generation technologies are impacting the data center industry both from a supply/demand perspective, as well as the competitive landscape.
1) Where are data center providers seeing the largest threats and opportunities?
a) Impact from public cloud vendors?
b) Edge computing impact on demand?
c) How is the shift to public/hybrid cloud architectures driving growth?
2) Retail vs. wholesale colocation providers: Change in market strategy? Potential synergies?
3) Hybrid cloud impact, growth opportunity, and outlook
a) How high are the barriers to entry?
4) The competitive landscape: Winners and losers, ongoing market consolidation, and an examination of the largest threats and opportunities to the data center industry
5) Emerging technologies and their impact on the future outlook of the data center industry. The impact the following have on the data center industry:
a) Edge Computing
b) Iot and IIoT
d) Cryptocurrency Mining
6) Cybersecurity's impact on the data center industry