14 - 15 September 2020|Virtual Event
The region's event for telecoms, media, broadcasting and technology leaders has moved online
Showcasing the positive impact of tech to drive East Africa's digital economy.
About East Africa Com Virtual
In many ways, our virtual events work much the same as our face-to-face events, with the best existing features from the live event transferring across to the digital experience. We will also be adding an abundance of new features designed to help you stay ahead of the curve, explore industry trends and tech innovators plans, while networking with executives across the regions ecosystem - all from your own home.
From wherever you are in the world, you will be able to:
- Build your personal agenda and stream engaging content sessions from industry leaders.
- Interact and engage with our expert speakers through live Q&A and polling.
- Catch up with sessions on-demand at a time best suited to you - with access to more content than ever before.
- Our AI-driven platform enables you to easily find the contacts most relevant to you.
- We recommend the people to connect with, based on interests, industry and personal or company profile.
- Connect and chat instantly via video call or messenger.
Industry Leading Technology Solutions
- Our bespoke-built, interactive expo allows you to engage with some of the most influential companies in the AI space.
- Watch the latest product demos, see the latest tech in action and meet directly with sponsors and exhibitors at their booth to find the right solution for you.
- Our custom-built platform enables exhibitors and sponsors to capture leads throughout the event.
- Track leads from presentations, product demos, meetings, booth visits and connections made.
- Allow your teams to qualify and score leads for efficient follow-up, presenting a demonstrable ROI.
Download the Virtual Delegate Brochure
Download the Virtual Delegate Brochure to discover more about the 2020 virtual event including information about our online event, key themes and topics, speakers, networking opportunities and how you can be involved.
Quality content brought to you by industry-leading speakers and experts
East Africa's Place in the 4IR
Understanding Individual East African Tech markets
Bridging the Infrastructure & Connectivity Gaps
Unlocking the Power of Public-Private Partnerships
Inclusivity & Equality: Empowering the Unrepresented
AI & Beyond: Exploring the Tech Disruptors of the Future
Mobile Financial Services & eCommerce
M-Education is Changing the Way We Learn
The Impact of COVID-19 on East Africa's Digital Future
Connect with those who matter the most
Unleashing the Power of East Africa’s Tech Start-Up Ecosystem
Are you a start-up? Join us in September