14 - 15 September 2020|Virtual Event
The regions event for telecoms, media, broadcasting and technology leaders has moved online
East Africa Com will now take place as a virtual event aimed at building and connecting our community to define the future of business transformation.
About East Africa Com Virtual
A virtual event works very much the same as our face-to-face events, with many of our pre-existing physical features transferring across to the digital experience, plus an abundance of new features, enhancing your ability to stay ahead of the curve, discover what industry innovators have planned, and network with executives across the regions ecosystem, all from your own home.
- From wherever you are in the world, build your personal agenda and stream engaging and inspiring, impactful content sessions from industry leaders.
- Interact and engage with our expert speakers through live Q&A and polling.
- Catch up with sessions on-demand, at a time best suited to you, giving you access to more content than ever before.
- Our AI-driven platform enables you to easily find the contacts most relevant to you.
- We recommend the people to connect with, based on interests, industry and personal or company profile.
- Connect, meet and chat straight away.
Industry Leading Technology Solutions
- Our bespoke built interactive, virtual expo allows you to engage with some of the most influential companies in the AI space.
- Watch the latest product demos, see the latest tech in action and meet directly with sponsors and exhibitors at their booth to find the right solution for you.
- Our platform enables exhibitors and sponsors to capture leads throughout the event.
- Track leads from presentations, product demos, meetings, booth visits and connections made.
- Allow your teams to lead score so you can qualify the leads for follow up and present a demonstrable ROI of your investment.
Download the 2020 Delegate Brochure
Download the Delegate Brochure to discover more about the 2020 virtual event including key themes and topics, speakers, networking opportunities and how you can be involved.
High quality content brought to you by industry-leading speakers and experts
East Africa's Place in the 4IR
Understanding Individual East African Tech markets
Bridging the Infrastructure & Connectivity Gaps
Unlocking the Power of Public-Private Partnerships
Inclusivity & Equality: Empowering the Unrepresented
AI & Beyond: Exploring the Tech Disruptors of the Future
Mobile Financial Services & eCommerce
M-Education is Changing the Way We Learn
The impact of COVID-19 on East Africa's digital future
Connect with those who matter the most
Unleashing the Power of East Africa’s Tech Start-Up Ecosystem
Are you a start-up? Join us in September