Connecting the entire East African digital ecosystem
Connectivity and Communications
- Beyond connectivity: developing a winning digital service portfolio
- Network evolution to support the needs of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Positioning for the next decade of mobile financial services development
ICT Policy as an Enabler
- Building globally competitive digital economies in Africa
- Creating an environment more conducive to investment and innovation
- Policy evolution to support the application of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain
Inclusive Digital Economies
- Delivering affordable internet access to the next billion
- Improving access to transformative digital products and services
- Ensuring a more inclusive journey towards Africa 4.0
Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Managing security and risk in a data-driven enterprise
- New business models in a volatile digital landscape: disrupt or be disrupted?
- An intelligent public sector driven by technology adoption and innovation
Disruptive New Technologies
- How will Artificial Intelligence transform business and elevate economies?
- Blockchain for business: exploring the enterprise opportunity
- Embracing cloud computing to accelerate innovation
Championing East African Tech Start-Ups
- Stimulating the development of East Africa’s tech start-up ecosystems
- What can large corporates learn from tech start-ups and vice versa?
- Realising synergies between MNOs and tech start-ups
Meet those who matter the most
The most influential place for TMT leaders...
East Africa Com has evolved into the most influential place for telecoms, media, broadcasting and technology leaders looking to do business in the region, learn from the best in the industry and make connections. The hottest topics in the industry are explored in our two day conference. Check out a few of our 2019 topics below...
ICT driving socio-economic development
Enterprise ICT investment trends, strategies & priorities
Equipping tech start-ups to become engines of future economic growth
ICT policy to facilitate & accelerate the spread of internet connectivity
The digitisation of government services
Data analytics and information security
Improving rural connectivity
Fintech innovation and Mobile Money interoperability
The big three: Internet of Things, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
What's lined up for 2019?
East Africa Com Awards & Afterparty
Following the successful launch in 2018, the East Africa Com Awards is back with a bang in 2019 to celebrate achievements of the people and organisations improving connectivity and accelerating digital transformation in East Africa.
AHUB East start-up space
Unleashing the power of East Africa’s tech start-up ecosystem. Dedicated content and a new networking space for start-ups, investors, MNOs and corporates interested in partnerships and collaboration.
Technology in Focus sessions
Receive a whirlwind tour of blockchain technology adoption and usage trends in Africa, see real IoT implementation case studies, master the art of big data analytics and size up new opportunities in the digital health space.
Digital Broadcasting Breakout
An expert lead breakout session, exploring sustainable growth strategies for African Broadcasting.
LeadersIn Africa Boardrooms
These exclusive sessions will tackle challenging issues in an intimate setting. The Chatham House Rule applies so all exchanges are strictly off the record to encourage frank dialogue between industry leaders and regulators.
Expert guidance on ICT strategies
Leading East African CIOs will separate novelty and hype from practical application and ROI and share guidance on what new technologies you should be investing in.
Our 2019 Expert Speakers
Take a look at this year's thought leadership line up for East Africa Com 2019! Stay tuned for more announcements...
East Africa Com was a great opportunity to network with some of the most important Kenyan telco and IT players. We will take some great new contacts, conversations and ideas home with us
Executive Head - Procurement and logistics
We saw a fabulous speaker line up – some of the biggest names in the industry and I made very useful contacts.
Ishkhan Alexio Manyonde
Senior Engagement Manager Information & Analytics
The busiest and most well organised speed networking I have ever attended. I got to meet interesting people and grow my business network
Dennis Katusya, ICT Manager, Mwalimu National
Expand your network
You're at East Africa Com surrounded by anyone who's anyone in the TMT industry - now what? With our dedicated networking experiences, we'll make sure you're introduced to exactly who you were looking to meet at East Africa Com.
East Africa Com Awards and Afterparty
The East Africa Com Awards is back with a bang for 2019, following the successful launch last year. The Awards was dedicated to celebrating the achievements of the people and organisations improving connectivity, bridging the digital divide and accelerating digital transformation in East Africa.
Poolside Networking Drinks Reception
Relax and unwind with leading telecoms, media, and technology sector figures in a more informal setting
Facilitated VIP Meeting Service
Create a bespoke wish-list of who you want to meet and receive one-to-one introductions to our most senior and influential VIPs
Executive Speed Networking
A guaranteed opportunity to pitch your most successful solutions to top level operator and enterprise attendees
East Africa Com Mobile App
Our state-of-the-art mobile app enhances the conference experience and maximises networking value for all attendees. Message other delegates, book meetings and plan your schedule.
Extended Informal Networking Breaks
Coffee breaks and lunches are the perfect opportunity to explore the buzzing exhibition, interact with VIPs and speakers, and chat to clients