Why should you get involved?
Quality of meetings
Our buyers are pre-qualified, with criteria including key areas of investment, annual budgets, level of purchasing or decision-making authority. This ensures that meetings held with a Connected Leaders Programme are a genuine opportunity to win valuable business.
LeadersIn Africa Summit Roundtable discussions
Another opportunity to interact with your target audience are exclusive, invite-only Roundtable discussions, part of LeadersIn Africa Summit.
LeadersIn Roundtable Discussions are the perfect way to be a part of live engagement with senior attendees through structured, in-depth conversations. What makes a virtual roundtable compelling is that it helps facilitate the broadest possible range of thought-leadership alongside the best possible audience interaction.
Made to measure approach
Our tailored approach aligns the right mix of people, process, and technology to help you achieve measurable business objectives.
Our dedicated VIP relations managers will work directly with your team, to target and match relevant participants and schedule meetings via secure video portal.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAMME WORK?
- Through a series of questions and support from our dedicated VIP Relations team, you’ll provide us with your business objectives and required information about your ideal buyer. We ask our clients to be as detailed as possible; more accurate information will reflect on more precise and targeted potential buyers. Our criteria include: Sector / Region / Purchasing power and decision making / Key areas of investment / Level of investment / Department / Company / Job title. You can find out more about the criteria HERE
- Our VIP Relations team will use that information to recruit individuals most impactful to your goals.
- At the same time, we will share with you our list of existing IT Buyers who are interested in connecting with you.
- After making the selection, we will make an email introduction with relevant individuals, where time and date will be confirmed.
- Finally, we will send out Calendar invitations to both parties.
- Depending on your preference, meetings will be taking place on our event platform SwapCard, or if you are planning to have more than one person from your team, we will set up individual invites via Whereby / Zoom or Microsoft Teams video chat.
- Connected Buyers Programme is taking place from 10-12th May, but we know how valuable your time is, so for your convenience we extended this window to 2 weeks in which you can conduct your virtual meetings.
25 - 26 April 2023
Radisson Blu Nairobi,