We have been closely monitoring updates from the Kenyan government and travel advice from countries affected by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). With developments evolving each day and with many companies imposing temporary travel and group-meeting restrictions, we are making this decision because the health and safety of our delegates, partners and staff is our top priority.
Having spent the past 6 months preparing for the event with our industry partners, speakers, sponsors, moderators, exhibitors and media partners, we are greatly disappointed that we will not be able to host you in May. However, we feel that for the safety and experience of all East Africa Com attendees it is the right decision to make at this time.
Our team are dedicated and committed to delivering the best experience for all our stakeholders and as a result, we strongly believe that this decision will significantly enhance the experience of the event this year making it bigger and better than ever.
Your Questions Answered
We will automatically transfer your registration to the rescheduled event. If you have bought a delegate pass and have any questions and concerns, please contact Andrew Pini on Andrew.email@example.com
For Exhibitors & Sponsors
We will liaise with you directly to discuss options. Your Account Manager will reach out personally this week to discuss your immediate questions. We will continue to work diligently to ensure that all details are buttoned down for our exhibitors and sponsors -- we thank you for your patience.
If you are still looking to participate in September, please click here to find out more
For all other attendees
We hope to welcome you during our new dates and invite you to confirm your place today.