Welcome to East Africa Com 2020
Here you will find the relevant information. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. If you have any questions, please contact Chloe at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Please send below information to Chloe by email as soon as possible (if you have not done so):
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPEG or PNG format
- Mobile Number – for onsite contact
- Twitter Handle – for promotion of your presence at the Conference.
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
Radisson Blu, Nairobi Upper Hill
T: +254 (0) 709 810 000
Monday 14 September
Registration: 08:00 - 17:00
Exhibition: 08:00 - 17:40
Conference: 09:00 - 17:40
Awards & Drinks Reception: 17:40 - 20:30
Tuesday 15 September
Registration: 08:30 - 16:00
Exhibition: 08:30 - 16:40
Conference: 09:00 - 16:40
* Timings are subject to change.
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please email your presentation to Chloe by Monday, 17 August.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panellists to make introductions.
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
- An information pack with biographies and photos of your panel will be provided before event.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please complete the following information:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Place of Issue:
Date of Birth:
Please send your completed details to Chloe so we can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.