Panel discussion: Digital transformation – the CIO, CTO challenge to lead the business
- Do current CIO & CTOs need to overhaul business processes to be truly competitive in a digital age?
- How should organisations build for digital leadership internally?
- How reliable is it to look to other industry verticals for developing and acquiring talent?
- How is the role of the Chief Digital / Data and Information Officer evolving in tune with adoption of emerging technologies?
- What are the strongest innovation capabilities in Cloud, Social, Mobility, Big Data and the Internet of Things?
- How is IT Governance evolving to mitigate risks in the business?
Charles Washika -
Co-operative Bank of Kenya
Barnabas Ndyanabo Bwali -
GM Network Projects,
Martin Omido -
Consolidated Bank of Kenya
Aila Alonga -
IT Director –East Africa,
DHL Supply Chain
James Muritu -
Founder & CEO,