Sponsors and Exhibitors
What are the benefits of sponsoring or exhibiting at a virtual event?
Greater Audience Reach
- East Africa Com is more accessible to more people than ever before, giving you greater brand exposure to a wider audience.
- Through the strength of our existing online communities within Informa Tech, including LightReading, Telecoms.com and Omdia, we bring together the who’s who in the industry to allow you to create meaningful connections and partnerships.
- Increase your brand awareness to a wider audience, through branding opportunities within the virtual environment, inclusion on our registration portal and through email communications for the event.
- Gain greater media exposure with a wider international media and press presence.
Lead Generation & Thought Leadership
- With early access to the platform, you can begin to generate leads before the event begins - search attendees by industry, company, job title, name and interests.
- Qualify your leads, with lead scoring, for the duration of the event for immediate follow up and upload into your CRM.
- Your sales teams can join from anywhere in the world to arrange and hold meetings and run product demos at your booth.
- Attendees have access to all presentations and content on-demand for 30 days after the event, continuing to generate leads and grow your pipeline once the live event is over.
Networking – facilitating the right connections for your business
- Our AI-driven platform makes it easier to find the right connections for you. You just tell us who you want to meet and our algorithms will suggest the attendees most appropriate for you based on their interests, industry, personal profile and current connections.
- Search attendees by company name, job function, interest or business type to connect immediately with clients and prospects.
- Search for the most relevant media and press present and connect immediately.
- Our in-house VIP Team will work with you to select the attendees you most want to meet, and schedule the meetings in your teams’ virtual diaries to facilitate the introduction.
Enhanced Analytics & Demonstrable ROI
- Capture leads of all your engagements, connections and meetings within the platform, along with engagement metrics, to enable you to follow up during and after the event.
- Demonstrable ROI - every marketing asset, banner, content download is trackable giving you a demonstrable ROI of your investment.
- Enhanced analytics available from your exhibitor dashboard including numbers of attendees that have visited your booth, number of attendees that have visited each product listing or speaking session and contact information of those attendees you have connected with.
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
Meet all of the region’s key decision makers under one roof, saving you time and money. With so many developments in the East African TMT space, your potential customers are very much in buy mode – make sure you are there to capitalise.
How Can You Get Involved?
- Exhibition Stand Package
- Delegate Bag Sponsorship
- Lanyard and Badge Sponsorship
- Event Guide Sponsorship
- Branding Sponsorship and many more!
On a Budget? Purchase a Speed Networking Session
Companies with small budgets can now purchase a spot in the Speed Networking Sessions during late morning coffee breaks on each day. Maximise your investment with:
- Face to Face discussion with carefully selected C-level Operators from the region
- One to One introductions with everyone within the session
- One full hour of prime networking time with those driving digital transformation in the region (30 minutes per session)
Facilitated Meeting Service
Our VIP Networking service is a highly effective way to secure quality meetings and increase your show ROI. Our dedicated team works with you to create a bespoke wish-list of who you want to meet at the event, and using our extensive database of personal contacts, we ensure these key individuals are in attendance, organising one-to-one introductions on site.
This exclusive service targets the highest calibre of delegates offering you the chance to meet and exchange business cards with individuals who are often impossible to reach by other means.
Request 2020 sample attendee list
Request the 2020 sample attendee list to discover more about the leading tech and telecoms leaders you can expect to connect with this May.