Smart Youth Investment
Smart Youth Investment create Edutainment programs taught in simplified, practical and fun way aimed at financial literacy in young adults. Smart Youth programs utilize flagship product that/is implemented in different Countries and managed by different partners. The Flagship Software is an online software that simulates money market instruments such as Stock Market, Bonds, Fixed deposits. Each participant will get an online account with virtual startup capital to trade with using real-time data of shares and bonds prices streamed from the Stock Exchange. Participants are also mentored online on financial literacy via a discussion forum on blogs.
Programs managed with partners:
• NSE Investment Challenge – (Partner-Nairobi Stock Exchange- from 2008 to date)
• Youth Investors Club- (MPESA Foundation, Nairobi Academy - from 2013 to date)
• Orange Stock Trading Room- (Orange Telcom- from 2014-2015)
• DSE Scholar Investment Challenge TZ-(Partner -Dar Es Salam Stock Exchange- From 2015 to date)
• USE University Challenge UG- (Uganda Securities Exchange – from 2017 to date)