Are you a mover and shaker in the IoT, Mobile Money, Blockchain or Digital Entertainment space?
Whether your objective is lead generation, brand exposure or to share thought leadership on a specific topic area, we can support your business to help you show the East African TMT market that you mean business!
East Africa Com has a limited number of spaces on the following panel discussions:
Technology in focus: IoT
- Getting to grips with the African IoT ecosystem
- Key takeaways from real IoT implementation case studies
- Overcoming the most common IoT technology adoption challenges
- New opportunities created by smart cities and connected societies
- Ensuring that IoT realises its game changing potential in Africa
Otieno Antony, Secretary General, Internet Society Kenya
Eric Munyiri, Chief IT Officer, Kenya Electricity Generating Company
John Muthiora, Head of Information Technology, M-KOPA Solar
Dobek Pater, Director, Africa Analysis
Mobile Money & Fintech
- Mapping out the route to mobile money interoperability in Kenya
- Lessons from the Tanzania experience: impact and takeaways
- Finding a win-win scenario for MNOs and consumers
- Creating the right regulatory conditions to support mobile money ecosystem expansion
- Realising the seamless cross-border money transfer vision in East Africa
Technology in Focus: Blockchain
- What industries will experience the most disruption from blockchain
- What blockchain opportunities should telecoms operators be exploring?
- What does blockchain mean for your enterprise?
- Understanding regulatory concerns around blockchain
- Beyond financial services and cryptocurrencies: exploring wider possibilities
Digital Entertainment & Broadcast
- Transitioning from communication service provider to digital service provider
- Developing and implementing a growth strategy around data and digital
- Exploring opportunities for partnerships between telcos and OTT players
- Key stages in the telco digital transformation journey
- Aligning operating models with new commercial realities
- What new technologies will have the biggest impact on the African TMT space?
25 - 26 April 2023
Radisson Blu Nairobi,