Included in your VIP Pass...
One of your VIP benefits is access to exclusive, invite-only LeadersIn Africa Roundtable Discussions. These interactive, curated, invite-only sessions will explore the current critical issues affecting Africa’s development, with industry leaders, policymakers, regulators, and other ecosystem players working to progress the region’s digital transformation journey. These closed-door roundtables provide a unique forum to build meaningful connections, share experiences and drive valuable outputs. If you would like to join a Roundtable, you can contact the team at Info.Eastafricacom@informa.com. 2022 topics being announced soon...
LeadersIn Roundtables - are they right for you?
Why join a LeadersIn Roundtable?
- INSPIRE global leaders from across the ecosystem through sharing knowledge and insights
- CONNECT with international thought leaders and decision makers in an authentic way on a shared challenge
- COLLABORATE across the Pan African ecosystem and contribute to an impactful debate and discussion
- DRIVE and support the rebuild of a better world where Tech is for Everyone and impactful innovation thrives
- Telcos of Tomorrow: Building the African Telco of the Future
- Decade of Disruption: Critical Next Steps for affordable broadband for Africa’s Digital - Transformation
- The School of Tomorrow - Preparing Youth for the Future of Work
- The role of fintech in driving digital financial inclusion
- Integrating inclusion in Tech - How do you ensure that your company fosters an engaging and collaborative culture?
- The Nexus of Renewable Energy, and Food Value Chains, and the Sustainability Challenge of Africa’s Agriculture growth
- What will the African telco landscape look like in 2030?
- Charmaine Houvet - Senior Director Growth Public Policy & Government Strategy Africa Commissioner, Presidential 4IR Commission
- Dorsaf Bejaoui - Chief Human Capital Officer, Tunisie Telecom
- Khaled Ben Jilani – Senior Partner, AfricInvest Group
- Mariam Tendou Kamara - Senior Expert - Strategic Partnerships & Communications at United Nations
- Gareth Walsh, Energy Lead - Tony Blair Institute for Global Change
- Kui Kinyanjui, Head of Regulatory and Public Policy - Safaricom
- Mariam Cassim, Group Chief Officer: Financial Services - Vodacom
- Temwani Simwaka, Chief Financial Officer - Standard Bank Malawi
- Lesley-Ann Vaughan, Co-Creator M-PESA, Product Strategy Leader – Mojaloop Foundation
- Kagiso Mothibi, Department Head: Fintech & Innovation Hub - Financial Sector Conduct Authority
- Jean Bertrand Azapmo, Principal Adviser to the AU Commissioner for Trade and Industry, Department of Trade and Industry - African Union Commission
- Abdallah NASSAR - Director of Engineering & Network Development, Orange Cameroun
Do you qualify?
VIP treatment is for the most senior and influential East Africa Com attendees. Experience everything from one-to-one curated meetings to the LeadersIn East Africa Boardroom. Membership is FREE and subject to a validation process.*
VIP passes are available for licensed network operators*; enterprises / SMEs* who have registered company status in an East African state; telecoms and finance industry regulators, ministers and government officials; and select web-based companies. Individuals must be from senior management, C-level or board level to automatically qualify for a free pass. All other roles will be considered on a per applicant basis.