25 - 26 April 2023
Radisson Blu Upper Hill Hotel,
THE EAST AFRICA COM VIP PASS
Virtual VIP treatment for the most senior and influential East Africa Com attendees.
Included in your VIP Pass...
One of your VIP benefits is access to exclusive, invite-only LeadersIn Africa Roundtable Discussions. These interactive, curated, invite-only sessions will explore the current critical issues affecting Africa’s development, with industry leaders, policymakers, regulators, and other ecosystem players working to progress the region’s digital transformation journey. These closed-door roundtables provide a unique forum to build meaningful connections, share experiences and drive valuable outputs. If you would like to join a Roundtable, you can contact the team at Info.Eastafricacom@informa.com. 2022 topics being announced soon...
LeadersIn Roundtables - are they right for you?
Why join a LeadersIn Roundtable?
- INSPIRE global leaders from across the ecosystem through sharing knowledge and insights
- CONNECT with international thought leaders and decision makers in an authentic way on a shared challenge
- COLLABORATE across the Pan African ecosystem and contribute to an impactful debate and discussion
- DRIVE and support the rebuild of a better world where Tech is for Everyone and impactful innovation thrives
- Telcos of Tomorrow: Building the African Telco of the Future
- Decade of Disruption: Critical Next Steps for affordable broadband for Africa’s Digital - Transformation
- The School of Tomorrow - Preparing Youth for the Future of Work
- The role of fintech in driving digital financial inclusion
- Integrating inclusion in Tech - How do you ensure that your company fosters an engaging and collaborative culture?
- The Nexus of Renewable Energy, and Food Value Chains, and the Sustainability Challenge of Africa’s Agriculture growth
- What will the African telco landscape look like in 2030?
- Charmaine Houvet - Senior Director Growth Public Policy & Government Strategy Africa Commissioner, Presidential 4IR Commission
- Dorsaf Bejaoui - Chief Human Capital Officer, Tunisie Telecom
- Khaled Ben Jilani – Senior Partner, AfricInvest Group
- Mariam Tendou Kamara - Senior Expert - Strategic Partnerships & Communications at United Nations
- Gareth Walsh, Energy Lead - Tony Blair Institute for Global Change
- Kui Kinyanjui, Head of Regulatory and Public Policy - Safaricom
- Mariam Cassim, Group Chief Officer: Financial Services - Vodacom
- Temwani Simwaka, Chief Financial Officer - Standard Bank Malawi
- Lesley-Ann Vaughan, Co-Creator M-PESA, Product Strategy Leader – Mojaloop Foundation
- Kagiso Mothibi, Department Head: Fintech & Innovation Hub - Financial Sector Conduct Authority
- Jean Bertrand Azapmo, Principal Adviser to the AU Commissioner for Trade and Industry, Department of Trade and Industry - African Union Commission
- Abdallah NASSAR - Director of Engineering & Network Development, Orange Cameroun
Do you qualify?
VIP treatment is for the most senior and influential East Africa Com attendees. Experience everything from one-to-one curated meetings to the LeadersIn East Africa Boardroom. Membership is FREE and subject to a validation process.*
VIP passes are available for licensed network operators*; enterprises / SMEs* who have registered company status in an East African state; telecoms and finance industry regulators, ministers and government officials; and select web-based companies. Individuals must be from senior management, C-level or board level to automatically qualify for a free pass. All other roles will be considered on a per applicant basis.