10 - 11 May 2022
Connect with the people who will change your business
We're welcoming 1,250+ global attendees across East Africa and beyond.
East Africa Com attracts the full tech & telco ecosystem
Last year saw a record number of attendees register for the event, with enterprises, operators, Government, regulators, broadcasters & many more logging in.
Attendees from across Africa
With a record number of digital attendees in 2021, the event presents a unique forum in which to meet, learn and network with the key stakeholders working to ensure the entire region remains a continental leader. Join peers in the industry from the full ecosystem including:
- Service providers including Etisilat, MTN, Orange, Roke Telkom, Safaricom & more
- Banks including Bank of Uganda, Standard Bank, Sterling Bank & more
- Government and regulatory bodies such as ICT for Development Kenya, National Communications Authority, Uganda Communications Commission & more
- All the major enterprise verticals, including East African Breweries, FedEx, Mastercard, Netflix, Smart Energy & more
- Charities and associations such as Tanzania Community Networks Alliance, African Wildlife Foundation & more.
- Not to mention start-ups, vendors, media and more.
Discover who you can connect with in 2022
Download the 2022 sample attendee list to get a taste for you you might meet at this year's event - we're expecting record numbers!
We're welcoming attendees from over 85 countries across the globe in 2022 including Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Burundi, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria, United Kingdom, United States and more!
East Africa Com 2020 was the first of its kind, we went virtual, connected, learned and networked. It was worth the time and funds invested!