ATTRACTING THE WHO'S WHO OF EAST AFRICAN TECH
We're proud to attract the movers and shakers of African Tech! From top corporate leaders, to start-up founders, telco c-suite decision makers, investors and senior decision makers, this unique attendee ecosystem helps spark meaningful conversations around East Africa's challenges and opportunities.
Please discover our attendee breakdown by seniority!
East Africa Com is about celebrating East Africa as a tech powerhouse... but our celebration extends beyond the region's frontiers.
By bringing international attendees to the event, we ensure that diverse experiences and perspectives are featured in our discussions whilst enabling powerful networking opportunities for all our attendees.
A few interesting stats to keep in mind include:
- 75% of African countries are represented at the event
- 40% of our attendees come from beyond East Africa
UNITING THE FULL TECH & TELCO ECOSYSTEM
Diversity of thinking leads to diversity of opportunities! We're proud to bring together the who's who of African tech across a variety of industries.
Bringing different backgrounds together powers innovative thinking whilst sparking new connections to elevate projects and initiatives. Among the companies represented, we've welcomed in the past:
- Service providers including Etisilat, MTN, Orange, Roke Telkom, Safaricom
- Banks including Bank of Uganda, Standard Bank, Sterling Bank
- Government and regulatory bodies such as ICT for Development Kenya, National Communications Authority, Uganda Communications Commission
- Major enterprise brands, including East African Breweries, FedEx, Mastercard, Netflix, Smart Energy
- Charities and associations such as Tanzania Community Networks Alliance, African Wildlife Foundation & more.
- Not to mention start-ups, vendors, media and more.
Discover who took part in the 2022 East Africa Com
Download the 2022 sample attendee list to see who attended last year's event.
Last year, we welcomed attendees from over 85 countries across the globe, including Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Burundi, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria, the United Kingdom, the United States and more!
East Africa Com was a very well organized event. The opportunities for learning, discovering new possibilities and making new industry contacts were simply fantastic.