CONNECTING THE ENTIRE EAST AFRICAN DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM
Join 700+ industry professionals in Nairobi to accelerate digital connectivity and develop winning ICT strategies.
East Africa Com is back with a bang for it's 16th year in Nairobi, connecting the entire East African digital ecosystem over a 2 day conference and exhibition. Take a look at what's going on at the show...
2 days of content with our market leading agenda
Strategic insights into the latest TMT trends to enable you and your business to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of the game.
Hear from the Government of Kenya on 'Utilising Blockchain and Artifical Intelligence technologies to enhance public service delivery' to the Chief Digital Officer at HF Group on 'A glimpse into the future of mobile financial services.'
Connect with TMT leaders
East Africa Com is the must attend event for technology and telecoms leaders in the region.
From the CTO of SafariCom to the CIO of the Co-Operative Bank of Kenya, don't miss your chance to network with these leading industry professionals.
Book meetings on our networking app
Our state-of-the-art mobile app enhances the event experience and maximises networking value for all attendees.
Book meetings, schedule your day and download the presentations after the event.
Disrupt at the AHUB East
The AHUB East is our startup initiative, now in it's second year, unleashing the power of East Africa’s tech startup ecosystem.
Explore dedicated conference content and an informal networking space for startups, investors, MNOs and corporates interested in partnerships and collaboration. Featuring the Disrupt Africa Live Pitch Event! More information coming soon!
Celebrate at the East Africa Com Awards
The East Africa Com Awards, now in it's second year, will celebrate the achievements of the people, companies, solutions and services improving connectivity, bridging the digital divide and accelerating digital transformation in East Africa. Gain recognition in the industry with our 6 categories, from 'Best Network Improvement' to 'East Africa CXO of the Year' - who will be our winners this year..?
Lead the way at our LeadersIn Africa Boardrooms
These exclusive, closed-door sessions will tackle challenging and controversial issues in an informal and intimate setting.
The Chatham House Rule applies so all exchanges are strictly off the record to encourage frank and productive dialogue between industry leaders, policymakers and regulators. To find out more please get in touch with Sharifa Marshall.
Meet a few of our pioneering 2019 speakers!
More speakers will be announced in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
Who will you meet?
Our hot topics for 2019 include...
Connectivity and Communications
- Beyond connectivity: developing a winning digital service portfolio
- Network evolution to support the needs of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Positioning for the next decade of mobile financial services development
ICT Policy as an Enabler
- Building globally competitive digital economies in Africa
- Creating an environment more conducive to investment and innovation
- Policy evolution to support the application of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain
Inclusive Digital Economies
- Delivering affordable internet access to the next billion
- Improving access to transformative digital products and services
- Ensuring a more inclusive journeytowards Africa 4.0
Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Managing security and risk in a datadriven enterprise
- New business models in a volatile digital landscape: disrupt or be disrupted?
- An intelligent public sector driven by technology adoption and innovation
Disruptive New Technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and IoT
- How will Artificial Intelligence transform business and elevate economies?
- Blockchain for business: exploring the enterprise opportunity
- Embracing cloud computing to accelerate innovation
Championing East African Tech Start-Ups
- Stimulating the development of East Africa’s tech start-up ecosystems
- What can large corporates learn from tech start-ups and vice versa?
- Realising synergies between MNOs and tech start-ups
Book now to save up to £150!
Don't miss our Early Bird Offer before prices go up on Friday 19th April.
Passes are £800 for Regional Non-Operators and International Operators & Regulators, and £1,450 for International Non-Operators.