Connecting the engineering ecosystem across industries, attendees include:
WHO WE ARE
Imec is a world-leading R&D center in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. At Embedded IoT World it will be represented by imec.IC-link team.
Imec.IC-link is a complete ASIC solutions provider serving innovators, entrepreneurs and universities. As a TSMC's Value Chain Aggregator (VCA) we’re providing our customers access to TSMC technologies.
WHAT WE DO
We help our customers realize their ideas in silicon by providing
- small-scale Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) low-cost prototyping,
- volume production, and
- system integration of electronic assemblies.
We realize over 600 successful tape-outs per year across all our supported technologies: CMOS, GaN-on-SOI, Si and SiN photonics.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our world class experts offer tailored support across the entire IC value chain:
- flexible access to prototype and production capacity at leading foundries,
- high-quality support, design services, and packaging & test services,
- flexibly with either Full Turn-Key (FTK) or Customer-Owned Tooling (COT) design flows.
- delivering solutions in markets such as healthcare, space, automotive, industrial, IoT and AI
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help creating your ASICs or need personal advice: IC-link.NA@imec-int.com
Our services are available for customers worldwide - our teams are based in Europe, the USA, China, India, Japan, Brazil and Israel.