08.30 - 11.00 | 19 November 2019
Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard,
Executive Breakfast: The Path to Platform Banking
Platforms & Banking – Can they really coexist?
Join an audience of up to 20 senior leaders from the finance industy to learn how to harness data and technology to drive service innovation and business model renewal in a rapidly changing technological landscape.
- Learn from industry experts/IBM CTO Banking Bharat Bhushan on platform thinking including relevance of platforms in banking and how to scale them
- Hear about examples and case studies of platforms
- Take the next step to becoming the platform bank of the future
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Lessons learnt from building and delivering platforms in the industry
- Understand how to navigate the complexities of a highly disruptive marketplace
- Gain invaluable insight into the challenges and opportunities within the tech landscape of the financial ecosystem
- Learn about the latest technology that can help optimise the corporate digital experience
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Senior business leaders from financial institutions
- Innovation and digital transformation professionals
- Data & analytics experts
Please note this event has been reserved for up to 20 senior business leaders only on a first-come-first-served basis. All registrations are subject to approval.