9 -10 June 2020
Transforming Higher Education
Uniting University Leaders and Transformational Technology to Support Innovation Across the 21st Century University
20+ H.E. case studies and new partnership models using edtech and technology solutions to innovate student experience, teaching and learning and credentialing
WELCOME TO FUTURE EDTECH
Welcome to Future Edtech 2019! We seek to bring together those transforming higher education.
If you are questioning how to best support the emerging needs of a mid-21st century university, join us on the 11-12 June in London. We will discuss how institutions are improving operational agility, investing in educational technology and transforming teaching and learning.
This event recognises the importance of leadership, culture, processes and governance in transforming higher education. Our community is for University senior leadership, across faculty, library and IT, plus edtech startups, scale ups and leading infrastructure partners. We lead by example - sharing what has worked and what hasn’t and why - with 20+ Case Studies of enterprise wide thinking about the modern mission of the University to help contextualise your own plans.
Themes include the import of data and insight, operational efficiency and student experience on and off campus.
We look forward to welcoming you!
GROW YOUR NETWORK. EXPAND YOUR OPPORTUNITIES
EVOLVING HIGHER EDUCATION IN THE DIGITAL ERA
The Connected Campus:
Leveraging data, AI and NGDLEs to improve efficiencies and impact across administration, teaching and learning, research and student experience.
21st Century Partnerships & Technology:
20+ HE case studies and new partnership models using technology to innovate student experience, teaching and learning and credentialing.
Audience sessions bringing together University senior management, deans and administrators to build understanding about how to support transformation in Higher Education.
EDTECH VISIONARIES AND INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Mary Curnock Cook
Independent Education Consultant
Ex CEO, Universities and Colleges Admissions Service, UCAS, UK
Deputy Registrar and Director of Corporate Information Services
University of York
Key Benefits & Features
Taking place during the morning coffee break on the first day, your chance to meet a number of our academic and institutional leaders during short 2-3 minute introductions.
Institutional leaders Forum
Tailor made leadership discussions (no presentations) to discuss best in class strategies to manage the need for more innovative and high quality pedagogy provision, cutting costs and increasing access.
Hosted lunch tables
Enjoy lunch with tables hosted by leading industry experts, allowing you to spend valuable time with key people in the industry in an informal setting.
Let our VIP team take the hassle out of networking. We'll schedule meetings and facilitate introductions onsite for you.
Innovation Spotlight Sessions
Discover how brand new visionary technologies will start to contribute to student success and transform the way your institution works.
Hear from a panel of students as they discuss changing profiles and the evolving university experience.
Why attend Future Edtech 2019
Higher education leaders from the most prestigious institutions and innovative technology providers will unite to discuss best in class strategies and innovations to provide real-time student experience and engagement, data-driven insight and operational efficiency, and improved teaching and learning outcomes.
- Learn why institutions are focusing on improving institutional agility, flexibility, and capacity for innovation, and how this guides educational transformation and ICT investment priorities for 2019 and beyond
- Gain insight into how leading institutions are building education ecosystems that create better student experiences while improving efficiency
- Develop the competencies to better align leadership styles, skill sets, structure, culture, processes and governance with the emerging needs of a mid-21st century university
- Understand how to effectively position and provide strategic technology initiatives
- Analyse the best technologies in the sector and hear case studies of edtech application
- Meet over 250+ institution-wide decision-makers
- Demonstrate your solutions face to face and help your prospects better understand your products
- Share case-studies which prove your value as a trusted University partner
- Pitch to a room full of institutional leaders with budgets ready to invest in the latest technologies
- Position your business at the forefront of the edtech community
Achieve Your Business Objectives at Future Edtech 2019
We have a range of sponsorship and exhibition packages to raise your profile and create new connections across the education ecosystem.
NETWORK AND ENGAGE WITH YOUR AUDIENCE
Whether it be an exhibition stand, pod, private meeting room or hosted round table, Future Edtech offers a wide range of options to ensure that your solutions and expertise are showcased to their best advantage.
REINFORCE YOUR BRAND
Achieve maximum exposure for your brand with our extensive multi-channel marketing campaign and diverse selection of advertisement options.
LEAD THE DISCUSSION
Take part in sessions covering the industry’s most important topics and display your thought leadership and expert knowledge in front of your target audience.