12 - 16 June 2023
Queen Elizabeth II Centre
Welcome to Future Edtech 2020!
In order to have a smooth running and successful event please use the below for your pre-event preparations:
- Please send a short biography 50-100 words, a colour headshot photo (.jpeg or .png) & mobile number
- Event Platform
- Speaker Information
- Panelist/Chair Information
Deadlines to be sent to Chloe by Monday 1st June, if you haven't already sent them to your Informa contact:
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
Deadlines to be sent to Chloe by Wednesday 3rd June (if presenting):
- Presentation in PowerPoint format with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
- Confirmation if you are happy for your presentation to be distributed to attendees post event, please also confirm if this is not the case.
The event will be hosted on the i-Vent event platform.
We will need to pre-record all presentations and panels in the week prior to the event (starting 1 June), to make sure there are no technical issues on the day of the event.
On 9 June, you will then log into the event at the time of your presentation/panel to take questions from the audience when the pre-recording finishes.
Therefore, please confirm when you will be available to pre-record your panel in the week starting on June 1 (if you are panellist/moderator)by emailing Chloe.
If you are a speaker, you can pre-record your presentation in your own time. We will send further information on how to do this and for now you can view this video with instructions: https://vimeo.com/400586186
Speakers are allowed access to the platform 2 working days prior to the event. Please use this time to access the platform and get used to it's set up.
Presentations should be submitted in English and provided submitted by Monday 1st June.
- Presentations in PowerPoint format are preferred with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let Chloe know.
- Before the summit, connect with the other panelists for coordination purposes (your Informa contact, will be in contact and make the introductions before the event).
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel
Chair or Moderator
I will send your Pack to you via email. This will include the biographies of the Speakers and Panelists in your conference streams (for chairpersons only).
9th June 2020
*Please note, all below timings are BST*
Sign in and get to know virtual platform: 08:00 - 09:00
Conference & Exhibition: 08:00 - 17:40
CLICK HERE FOR FULL AGENDA & CONFERENCE RUNNING TIMES
*please note all timings are subject to change