Transforming Higher Education
Uniting University Leaders and Transformational Technology to Support Innovation Across the 21st Century University
Free passes for University Representatives*
Why Should You Attend Future Edtech?
Future Edtech will bring together institution-wide decision makers to affect change across two days of content and networking.
- Learn why institutions are focusing on improving institutional agility, flexibility, and capacity for innovation, and how this guides educational transformation and ICT investment priorities for 2020 and beyond
- Gain insight into how leading institutions are building education ecosystems that create better student experiences while improving efficiency
- Develop the competencies to better align leadership styles, skill sets, structure, culture, processes and governance with the emerging needs of a mid-21st century university
- Understand how to effectively position and provide strategic technology initiatives
- Analyse the best technologies in the sector and hear case studies of edtech application
GROW YOUR NETWORK. EXPAND YOUR OPPORTUNITIES
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES
Taking place during the morning coffee break on the first day, your chance to meet a number of our academic and institutional leaders during short 2-3 minute introductions.
Institutional leaders Forum
Tailor made leadership discussions (no presentations) to discuss best in class strategies to manage the need for more innovative and high quality pedagogy provision, cutting costs and increasing access.
Hosted lunch tables
Enjoy lunch with tables hosted by leading industry experts, allowing you to spend valuable time with key people in the industry in an informal setting.
Let our VIP team take the hassle out of networking. We'll schedule meetings and facilitate introductions onsite for you.
Innovation Spotlight Sessions
Discover how brand new visionary technologies will start to contribute to student success and transform the way your institution works.
Hear from a panel of students as they discuss changing profiles and the evolving university experience.