15th June 2022
The Queen Elizabeth II Centre,
EMBRACE CHANGE TO MANAGE THE NEW WORKPLACE REALITY
Technology is evolving, demographics are changing. Are you ready for the future of work?
Learn pioneering strategy
Hear from pioneers in workforce transformation and find the inspiration to drive your own success story. Listen to the thought process and strategy behind their changes, and understand the reality of implementing such a change.
Meet the change-makers
Meet the leading solution providers who are transforming companies’ technology infrastructure to drive change through the workforce. Understand how their solutions can work for you.
Understand Generation Tech
Understand the millennial mindset to get the most out of the next generation of workers, and how their skills and ideals can benefit productivity and workplace culture.
The conference program will aim to answer your burning questions associated with three core themes:
- Technologies to improve and enhance the workplace
- Identifying where to invest in workforce tech, and when
- Big Data, enhanced analytics and AI
- Creating and owning a workforce tech strategy roadmap
- Shifting employee expectations
- Delivering data-driven personalised employee experiences
- The ethics of data
- Maintaining the human factor
- Long term strategic workforce planning
- Identifying future skills gaps
- Planning for tomorrow without neglecting today
- Aligning people strategy with business strategy
HEAR FROM THE EXPERTS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you are responsible for people strategy, organisational development, workplace tech implementation, or have the potential to influence change in the workplace this event is for you.
- Organisational Development
- Strategic Planning
- Workforce Management
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- Human Resources
- HR Tech
- HR Analytics
- Employee Experience
- People Development
- Company Culture
- Employee Development
- Incentives Programs
- Training Initiatives
- Talent Science
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Workplace Experience
- Learning and Organizational Effectiveness
- People Operations
- Team Growth