Benji CoetzeeExecutive Vice President, Growth & Change at KPN
- An entrepreneur and impact evangelist.
- Benji is the Executive Vice President of Growth and Change for KPN. In her role she aims to grow commercial value whilst enabling sustainable change in operations and compounding customer loyalty.
- Benji has enjoyed a global and ambitious entrepreneurial, corporate and global career across South Africa, Switzerland, UAE and the Netherlands.
- She is an alumnus of leading organizations such as the Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Singular Group, HSBC Africa, Hollard Insurance, and VodafoneZiggo.
- Her entrepreneurial track record includes various awards and financial exits of two entities founded in 2016 (Fintech SureCargo - exit '19 to Santova BV, EmptyTrips - exit '19 to RCL Foods Remgro/ Vector), both bootstrapped by her consultancy Seedpitch advisory.
- Benji continues to invest in and mentor founders via her Investment partnership with Calibre Capital.
- She holds two Masters degrees and continues her education in psychology.