WELCOME TO THE FUTURE VISION EXECUTIVE SUMMIT 2022
Here you will find the relevant information. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. If you have any questions, please contact Gessica Tempobuono at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Future Vision Executive Summit is powered by Swapcard.
The platform will be launched and available to all on Monday 28th November to ensure you have enough time to complete your profiles and familiarise yourself with the platform. Our team will be on hand through the whole process to ensure you get the best experience possible!
We have loaded your details along with your photo and biography into the platform. If you have not yet sent these through, please send them through before Wednesday 23rd November.
The below requirements will apply for both live streaming and pre-recorded sessions.
- Make sure the camera is 16x9 (landscape)
- Do not have a bright light behind the presenter
- Mount the camera to ensure a steady video
- Ensure you are positioned in a soft room with no background noise and limited objects
- Be as close to the microphone as possible
- Leave some silence at the beginning and end of the recording for editing and transitions
- If you have access to an ethernet cable for a stronger connection, please ensure you use this
- Please disconnect from any VPNs you may be using or shut down other programmes you have open prior to connecting to the Zoom link for a more stable connection
- Test your connection speed, browser and operating system version, microphone and webcam HERE
Most frequently asked questions about the event and on using the event platform can be found in the link below