The Exhibitor Manual will provide you with all the relevant information you may need for the event, so please make sure you read through each section carefully before the event and meet any applicable deadlines.
REQUIRED ITEMS AND DEADLINES
In order to have a smooth running and successful event please use the below checklist for your pre-event preparations.
1. Event - Timings
2. Your Package - Table Top (Health & Safety form)
3. Your Stand - Event Services
4. Schedule Deliveries
5. Pass Registration & additional passes
6. Send your logo as jpeg AND ai/eps & company profile 50 words
Tuesday 8 October
17:30 - 20:00 - Stand set up
*Please confirm if you will be setting up on this date, and if so, what time you will be arriving*
Wednesday 9 October
08:00 - 09:00 - Registration and coffee
09.00 - 18:00 - Main Conference
18:15 - 20:00 - Drinks Reception & Awards Ceremony
Thursday 10 October
08:00 - 09:00 - Coffee and Networking
09:00 - 16:00 - Main Conference
16:15 - 17:00 - Afternoon Coffee and Networking
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
VENUE ADDRESS & INFORMATION:
America Square Conference Centre
Cavendish Venues One
17 America Square
T: 020 7706 7700
BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION HERE:
We have preferential rates at nearby hotels. Please use this link to find accommodation that suits you, at a discounted rate.
Table Top Package:
Your table top stand is in a 3x2 metre space (unless stated differently in your contract) and will come with:
- 1 x dressed table
- 2 x chairs
- 1 x power socket
This will include 1 draped table, 2 chairs and a power socket.
1. Please complete the Tabletop Health & Safety declaration form and submit to Shaz by 16th September.
2. Should you wish to place an additional orders (AV, hardwired internet) please see the Event Services section on this page.
Please note that all table top exhibitors are strictly prohibited from hanging or sticking anything to the walls of the hotel.
We strongly recommend that you use the Official Freight handler Exhibition Freighting for this event. Informa Tech cannot be held responsible for the shipping of any equipment nor are they responsible for the collection and receipt of any deliveries.
For further information please contact our official freight handler Exhibition Freighting:
Exhibition Freighting g.s.m Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1622 816 888
Fax: +44 (0) 1622 817 485
Please download the EF-GSM delivery form [CLICK HERE to download].
- Should you wish to use an alternative freighting company, please use the following information - Cavendish Venues, America Square Conference Centre, GLOBAL CARRIER BILLING SUMMIT [Exhibitor Name], Cavendish Venues One, 17 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB.
- You may arrange deliveries up to 2 days prior to event and collections up to 2 days post event.
- Please ensure all items are sealed and labelled and all deliveries to arrive between 8 am and 6 pm via loading bay to the lower ground floor which is accessed via goods lift.
- Loading bay is located on America Square, next to Pure Gym and Revolution Bar. You are welcome to load in/ load out for up to 20 mins, after which the vehicle needs to be moved outside please.
- No parking is permitted in the loading bay during set up, event itself or breakdown.
- Please note we do NOT accept deliveries on pallets or with excessive weight requiring more than 1 person to lift/move the item.
- Please note that post event, Informa or the venue is not responsible for returning your shipments. You must arrange the shipment yourself and then label the boxes and leave them with the venue for collection and must be collected no later than the 12th October.
- Please remember to mention FAO: Shanida Osakonor / Valeria Zimenkova and your company name on all deliveries to ensure they are taken to the correct rooms at the hotel.
If you would like to order additional furniture please contact Serena Basso <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Valeria Zimenkova <email@example.com> Phone: 0207 706 7700. You can find further information and prices in the downloadable supplier brochure here.
Username: AMERICA SQUARE CONFERENCE Password: AMSQ12345
There will be complimentary Wi-Fi provided during the event, however should you require wired line connection please contact Serena Basso <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Valeria Zimenkova <email@example.com> Phone: 0207 706 7700. You can find further information and prices in the downloadable supplier brochure here.
The venue will clear the space at the end of Day 1 and refresh for Day 2. Once the event comes to its conclusion, exhibitors are expected to clear their areas and leave the space as they found it. Please note if more than 1 sq. metre of waste is left in the venue, then there will be a charge; if the venue and/or room is left in unsatisfactory state, then there will be a charge; if banners are left as waste, then there will be a charge.
Unfortunately, there is no available on-site parking; however, nearest car park is Minories located on 1 Shorter St, London E1 8LP- just a couple of minutes away from the venue.
Further information TBC