Welcome to LeadersIn Tech Summit!
In order to have a smooth running and successful event please use the below for your pre-event preparations:
- Please send a short biography 50-100 words, a colour headshot photo (.jpeg or .png) & mobile number
- Venue & Accommodation
- Speaker Information
- Panelist/Chair Information
- 15% discount for colleagues
Deadlines to be sent to Leah by 3 May 2019:
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
Deadlines to be sent to Leah by 31 May 2019 (if presenting):
- Presentation in PowerPoint format with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
- If you do not wish for your presentation to be distributed to attendees post event, please email Leah. If you do not let Leah know it will automatically be uploaded the networking app.
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
How to get here - https://www.barbican.org.uk/your-visit/getting-here/map-directions
The cost of accommodation is not included in your pass.
We have connections with a number of nearby hotels that offer discounted rates for our attendees, we highly recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
Please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below.
Presentations should be submitted in English and provided submitted by 31st May.
- The room will be equipped with a laptop, data projector, screen and microphone. Please let me know you require any other equipment.
- If you wish to present from your personal Laptop, please let me know the type of adapter required.
- Presentations in PowerPoint format are preferred with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let me know.
- Please bring an updated version of your presentation on a USB drive to the event, just in case!
- If presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
- Heather will provide all introductions to fellow panellists including the chair or moderator. Please look out for these around 4 weeks prior to the conference.
- Heather will share the timings, session details, instructions and guidance for these discussions. If you have any questions prior, please feel free to contact her directly.
Chair or Moderator
I will send your pack to you via email. A printed copy of your pack will be handed to you at the registration desk when you collect your pass on arrival at the event. This will include the venue H&S information for chairpersons and moderators as well as the biographies of the Speakers and Panelists in your conference streams (for chairpersons only).
Tuesday 11th June
Registration 08:00 - 17:10
Conference 09:00 - 17:10
Drinks Reception 17:10 - 18:30
*please note all timings are subject to change
BRING A COLLEAGUE
BRING A COLLEAGUE
As a valued speaker, we are pleased to offer you a 15% discount for your colleagues who wish to attend.
To take advantage of the discount please follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Book Now' button at the top of the page
- Choose Pass type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Click on 'Have a VIP code?'
- Enter the code LITSP15
Please contact Leah should you have any further queries.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please complete the following information:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Place of Issue:
Date of Birth:
Please send your completed details to Leah so we can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.