June 14 - June 15, 2022
11 am - 2 pm ET | 8 am - 11 am PT
Healthcare IoT & Industrial IoT Digital Symposium
Drive your strategy forward and stay on the Healthcare and Industrial IoT pulse with key insights from top industry leaders and decision makers.
It’s no secret that IoT continues to play a pivotal role in both the Healthcare and Industrial worlds advancing at impressive speeds. As both sectors quickly move to adopt new processes and technologies, we’re bringing together some of the key people leading these innovations and changes. Join us as we examine case studies, lessons learned and discuss what to expect from these exciting spaces!
Key topics include:
Day 1: Healthcare
- Patient care, personalization, and delivery through new technologies
- Utilizing smart and connected devices to improve practices
- Mitigating security risks and managing data: The risks and rewards of data sharing
Day 2: Industrial
- Best Practices for Industry 4.0 – scaling, monetizing, and improving your business model
- Smart Asset Management and Monitoring in the Factory
- Emerging Technologies for Industrial IoT including Edge and AI