Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply between the person, firm, company or other entity specified on your booking form ("you" or "your")
and Informa Telecoms & Media, a company registered under number
00991704 whose registered address is
5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG, United Kingdom ("Company") for delegate registrations for the conference specified on your invoice
("Conference"). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By
submitting your registration to attend the Conference ("your registration") you agree to be bound by these terms to the exclusion of
all other terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms Company will be unable to accept your
- Your registration is an offer from Company to attend a Conference which is subject to Company's acceptance in writing (which may include (without
limitation) email). A binding contract between Company and you will only be formed when written confirmation of acceptance ("Confirmation" or
"Confirmed") is sent by Company to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you provided at the time of registration. You should
contact Company if you have not received Confirmation within 5 days of your registration, but in any event if Confirmation is not sent within 14 days of
Company receiving your registration, your registration will be deemed to be accepted unless Company notify you otherwise. Company reserve the right in
its sole discretion to refuse to accept your registration.
- You will pay Company the fees specified in your booking form for the Conference ("your fees"). Payment of your fees must be received in full and
in cleared funds by Company from you in accordance with Company's payment terms from time to time in force but in any event not later than 48 hours before
the Conference. If payment of your fees in full is not received before the Conference, Company may (at its sole discretion) either require such payment as
a condition of your entry to the Conference or refuse you entry to the Conference. No refunds of any proportion of your fees already paid (if any) will be
made and any balance of your fees will remain due and payable where entry to a Conference is refused under this Condition 2
- All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and discounts cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to Company's approval.
Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified on your booking form. If the number of delegates that actually
attends the Conferences is (for any reason) less than the number specified in the your booking form, then Company may (at its sole discretion) change the
fees charged to reflect the number of delegates that actually attend the Conference in line with Company's published prices then in force. Any additional
sums payable to us as a result shall be paid in line with Condition 2.
- Prices for each Conference are correct at the time of publication. Company reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will
not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by Company. The applicable sales tax of the country where the event is taking place is also
subject to change and you will be charged the applicable sales tax at the time you make your booking.
- It is the intent of the parties that Company will receive payment of your fees net of all applicable taxes, including without limitation, sales,
VAT, service or withholding taxes ("Taxes"), all of which shall be paid solely by you. If and to the extent that any Taxes are levied upon, or found to be
applicable to, the whole or any portion of the payment of your fees, the amount of such payment shall be increased by an amount necessary to compensate
for the Taxes (including any amount necessary to "gross up" for Taxes levied on the increase itself).
- You may cancel your registration in accordance with this Condition 6. You will receive a refund of your fees paid to
Company (if any): (i) if you cancel your registration 28 days or more before the Conference, subject to an administration
charge equivalent to 10% of the total amount of your fees plus VAT; or (ii) if you cancel your registration less than 28 days,
but more than 14 days before the Conference, subject to an administration charge equivalent to 50% of the total amount of your
fees plus VAT. Company regrets that the full amount of your fee remains payable in the event that your
cancellation is 14 days or less before the Conference or if you fail to attend the Conference. All cancellations must be sent by
marked for the attention of Customer
Services and must be received by Company. You acknowledge that the refund of your fees in accordance with
Condition 6 is your sole remedy in respect of any cancellation of your registration by you and all other liability is expressly
- Substitutions with employees from your organisation are welcome at any time but in all other respects delegate registrations are
issued for your personal use only and cannot be shared with any person during the Conference. You may not purchase registrations
as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially
or non-commercially in any way.
- Company may (at its sole discretion) change the format, speakers, participants, content, venue location and programme or any other aspect of the
Conference at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event, in each case without liability.
- Company may (at its sole discretion) change the date or cancel a Conference at any time for any reason. Where Company changes the date or
cancels the Conference for any reason except due to a Force Majeure Event (in which case the terms of Condition 10 shall apply) Company shall offer you
the option of attending any rearranged Conference that Company chooses to organise (acting in its sole discretion). If you promptly notify Company in
writing before the date of the Conference that you do not wish to attend the rearranged Conference or if Company elects not to rearrange the Conference
then you will (as your sole remedy) be entitled, at your discretion, to receive either a credit note or a refund in respect of your fees received by
- Where a Force Majeure Event has or may have (in Company's sole discretion) an adverse impact on: (i) the ability of Company to hold the
Conference at the planned venue or on the planned date; or (ii) the Conference generally, then Company shall be entitled but not obliged (in its sole
discretion) to either: (i) provide alternative facilities or venue for the Conference; and/or (ii) reschedule the Conference. Any of your fees received
by Company shall be applied to any rearranged or rescheduled Conference held pursuant to this Condition 10 and you shall not be entitled to object to such
rearranged or rescheduled Conference or have any right to claim any compensation in respect thereof. If Company is unable or elects not to rearranged or
reschedule the Conference pursuant to this Condition 10, then you will (as its sole remedy) be entitled, in your sole discretion, to receive either a
refund or credit note in respect of your fees received by Company in each case less an administration charge equivalent to 25% per cent of the total
amount of your fees (which Company may (in its sole discretion) either deduct from any refund or credit note or invoice the you separately). For the
purpose of this Condition 10 "Force Majeure Event" means any event arising that is beyond the reasonable control of Company including (without limitation)
to speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, health scares, industrial dispute,
governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war. These terms and conditions shall apply
in respect of any rearranged or rescheduled Conference organised by Company pursuant to this Condition 10.
- To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Company shall not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred
resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation or date change of the Conference howsoever arising or any venue change. You acknowledge and
agree that the provisions of conditions 9 and 10 set out your sole remedy should the Conference date be changed or cancelled and all other liability of
Company is expressly excluded.
- Company may (at its sole discretion) refuse admission to, or eject from the Conference, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without
limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Company represents a security risk, nuisance or
annoyance to the running of the Conference. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Company or the venue owners at the Conference.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You
consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Conference as a delegate and you consent to the use by Company of any such recording or
photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- The personal information which you provide to us will be held by us on a database. You agree that Company may share this information with other
companies in the Informa group and selected third parties in the UK and internationally for direct marketing purposes. For more information about how
Company use the information you provide please see our
- To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Company excludes: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at
the Conference; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) any actual or alleged
indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss
of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). If Company is liable to you for any
reason, Company's total liability to you in relation to the Conference (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of
your fees received by Company.
- If, by reason of any Force Majeure Event, Company is delayed in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under this Agreement, then
such delay or non-performance shall not be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement and no loss or damage shall be claimed by you by reason thereof.
Company's obligations shall be suspended during the period of the delay or non-performance and Company and you shall each use reasonable endeavours to
mitigate the effect of the Force Majeure Event. The provisions of this Condition 16 are subject to the provision of Condition 10.
- Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in
force at the time you submit your registration.
- No person other than you and Company shall have the right to enforce these terms and conditions between us without the prior written agreement of
you and Company.
- This Agreement is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this Condition 19 shall
prevent or restrict Company from pursuing any action against you in any court of competent jurisdiction