Wednesday, July 15, 2020,
10:45 am - 4:45 pm ET | 7:45 am - 1:45 pm PST
IoT Security: From Network Through Edge to Endpoint
Virtual Conference & Exhibition. 100% Online. Access from Anywhere.
Design and implement full stack, layered security across the network, edge and device
68% of Business Leaders Feel Security Risks are Increasing in an IoT World
You might agree with us, that the other 32% will awake into a scary new world very soon.
As the IoT community races to manage the short-term impact of COVID-19, there’s no rest in the work to prevent harmful entries and mitigate damage caused by cyber-attacks.
Working in a remote world, connected device security and remote operating control rooms are some of the most pressing security challenges organizations are facing today.
This IoT Security Virtual Event brings together the security ecosystem to drive progress toward end-to-end IoT Security across the network, edge, and device.
What to Expect
Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
Keep an eye out for regular speaker updates!
AGENDA SNEAK PEEK
- Calculating cyber risk in the COVID-19 crisis
- Full stack, layered security from design to implementation across the network, cloud, edge and device
TRACK 1 TOPICS
- Securing the Network & the Device
- Why ransomware matters for critical IoT deployments
- Balancing cyber-resilience and agility
- One size does NOT fit all - customizing layered cyber security solutions vs end-to-end packages
- IIoT Security and Critical National Infrastructure
TRACK 2 TOPICS
- Cutting through AI security hype
- How to make cyber security a team sport / shared responsibility
- Importance of software quality in automation/AI
- The risk of legacy workstations and equipment in IoT deployments
- How to make security and privacy a point of differentiation / competitive advantage