FAQs about the IoT Security Virtual Event
- Will the presentations be live or recorded? A mixture of live, semi live (pre recorded slides and live Q&A) and on demand presentations and panels
- Can I have video in my presentation: Yes
- Can we have more than one chat going at a time? Yes
- What are the best types of assets to provide for the resource center? We advise research reports, white papers, infographics, case studies.
- Does someone need to “staff” the booth the entire day? We recommend having someone on all day with it open on a screen, but they don’t have to be on top of it all day long, we advise to prioritize the networking times and sessions.
- What are the chat capabilities? Anyone can go to the networking tab and select who is here, from there you chat with anyone and search for attendees by name or company name. Each exhibitor also has a chat function in their booth and can conduct and assign chats to those monitoring the booth.
- How can I network with the speakers after their sessions? Each session has a zone in the exhibit hall, and we will schedule 15 minute chats in the zone following the shared speaking sessions (Speakers will be given instructions on how to video in for these chats, attendees will be able to ask questions via the chat box.
- How long will the virtual event be available to after the live date? The platform is accessible on demand for 365 days
- Do sponsors get notified if someone clicks on their booth? You will receive a notification if someone initiates a private chat with them. However, anyone who enters the booth at any time is captured as a lead.
- What are the rehearsals like for the virtual events speakers? Typically we set up time with the moderator and the sponsor speaker. We walk through the platform, discuss the overall flow and answer any questions that they may have.
- Can a sponsor tell if anybody has interacted with their content (so that they can chat with them during the event)? Yes, in the booth set up there is a booth management function that allows that.
Getting Familiar with a Virtual Event
Note: Images below are sample images from a previous virtual event delivered by Informa Tech
Every attendee will enter the virtual event through the lobby, and this serves as the central navigation point to access to access all of the features across the virtual event. Opportunities for welcome videos, sponsor logos and rotating sponsor advertisements are available in this zone.
The Auditorium is where to access content throughout the virtual event. There will be a mixture of live presentations for access, on demand presentations and webinar content. You can save specific sessions to your briefcase to access at any time 365 days after the virtual event.
Virtual Exhibition Booth
All attendees can browse the virtual exhibition to engage with leading solutions providers. At each booth the exhibitor has the ability to engage in live chat with booth visitors, share content documents and videos, share links to websites and external sources. We are able to help with 1-2-1 meeting services both at your booth or on an external conference call platform. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
The virtual event will house a number of topical networking zones for attendees who would like to meet and discuss a specific topic with targeted attendees. Sponsors are able to post content related to the topics in these zones for attendees to add to their briefcases. Anyone in this zone can chat to others who are in the zone at the same time as them.
Sponsor Branding Inside Session
Within presentation sessions (both live and on demand) and webinar sessions, sponsors have the ability to showcase their company branding and provide specific content resources for download.