Deepanjan PaulApplication Developer at 7-Eleven
- Currently working in Irving, Texas for 7-Eleven.
- Patent No. 10621444 - Action detection during image tracking
- A Patent has been approved for the work in Cashierless Store in 7-Eleven,
- Currently working in New Jersey US for AT&T .
- Heading a team and developed HLR decoder and B Number Analysis Parser for AT&T.
- 13 Years of experience and presently working as Senior Application Developer in I.B.M
- Main strength and technical expertise are in the area of C, C++,java and Python.
- Automation experience on Robotframework using python as a part of RPA.
- Possess expertise in Object Oriented Analysis/ Design and C++ Development, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well documented designs.
- Took care of Rule Based Management System product installation and maintenance.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle, good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Solid management skills, demonstrated proficiency in leading & mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environment.
- Monitoring the work products developed and for the revisal of the products from the customer side.
- Resolving the issues pertaining to budget resources and reporting them to the senior management.
- Generate ideas to enhance the product based on experience with customer business.
- Client interaction for requirement gathering, system study & analysis, and understanding of technical & functional specifications, Meeting SLAs.
Languages : C/C++/java/Python/Micro python
Development Tools: Toad, SQL Plus,PL/SQL,Putty,WinSCP,Eclipse
RDBMS: Oracle/Mysql/Mongo DB/sqllite3
§ Bachelor of Computer Science - 1999, University of Lucknow, Lucknow , India
§ Master of Computer Application,2002, Indira Gandhi National Open University,Delhi, India