📣 Want to speak at the event?
We're still accepting speaking submissions! Submit your proposal to help shape & influence the industry.
As a speaker, you will enjoy complimentary access to the full conference and an exclusive discount to invite your professional network.
🔒 Have a solution to secure the IoT?
Register as a Sponsor or Exhibitor to position yourself as a market leader and let the world know about your groundbreaking work.
🚀 Want to maximize your Startup's exposure?
Book a highboy in Startup Alley!
🔗 Interested in Blockchain?
Join us for Blockchain360 on October 17th to discover how Blockchain can benefit your industry and the best way to implement it within your business.
If you’re a Blockchain company set out to make your mark as an industry pioneer, contact Dori to become a speaker and host a roundtable at the afternoon workshop.
💻 Are you a developer or programmer?
Take a deep dive into the technical conversation and hear from industry leaders about what problems need to be solved.
🌟 Are you a CxO of an end user company?
Attend as our VIP Guest to network with other senior executives and industry leaders.
BRINGING YOU VISIONARY SPEAKERS
Discover How Blockchain Will Transform Your Industry
Join us for the Pre-Event Focus Day on October 17, 2016
IoT Security Summit was born last year after the security track at our sister-event, Internet of Things World, the largest IoT event, received an overwhelmingly positive response from industry experts. Building on a successful first year, we are excited to continue this event in a growing industry. Our comprehensive program includes:
- One Full Day of Blockchain
- Two Full Days of IoT Security and Privacy
- One Day of Use Cases in Industrial IoT, Energy & Utilities, Smart Cities, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Payment & Retail, Smart Home & Connected Car, Healthcare & Wearables, Education, Travel, AI & Machine Learning, National Security, New Business Models, & Risk Management
- One Day of Technical Deep Dive: Developer's Day, Protocols & Standards, Embedded Security & Cloud Network Security
- Interactive Learning + After hours Networking:
- Executive Speed Networking, Learning Labs, Analyst Breakfast Roundtables, and Blockchain Workshops