Panel: IoT Security in the Network
- Examining the role of the Carrier and Service Provider in ensuring security
- How can carriers optimize their networks and manage the traffic from IoT safely and securely
- What is the role of the service providers in defining IoT standards
- Can operators monetize their offerings in this area to provide security?
- Are operators in the best place to set standards, as the trusted party?
- How to deal with encryption and securing content and data?
Sam Bastia -
Chief Strategist ,
Katie Curtin -
Lead Product Marketing Manager - IoT Security,
Raphael (Rafi) Yahalom -
Affiliated Researcher ,
MIT - Sloan School of Management