Project Kairos is a dedicated startup event co-located with Internet of Things World Europe this June.
Project Kairos exists to connect startups with industry and investment to empower the next disruptors in tech. The feature packed platform gives startups the opportunity to showcase their business in the startup area on the show floor, gain knowledge at our startup workshops delivered by VCs and industry experts and pitch in the ‘Innovation of Things Award’ startup pitch off competition.
For more information, please contact Mike Brown on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 791 758 5449.
Why Get involved?
- Network with thought leaders, other innovative startups, leading solution providers, and top media and investment communities
- Meet with investors who have indicated a prior interest in your business through special introductions
- Apply to boost your exposure in our pitchoff competition for a chance to take home the coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’
- Showcase your product and/or services and highlight potential opportunities for collaboration
- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs, C-level employees, and investors during our Startup Academy
- Connect with new, high potential startups from across the globe
- Meet with future partners and thought leaders in your areas of interest
- Discover the newest tech shaking up the market
- Speak during Startup Academy
- Take part in the investor panel judging the pitch off
Partners & Sponsors
- Opportunity to align your organization with a global startup program and join a thriving entrepreneurial community
- Position your company as an organization leading the way in fostering, supporting and developing tech entrepreneurs and startups
- Utilize our platform and extensive reach to launch specific startup initiatives and communicate your message across our global networks
- Promote the scalability and internationalization of startups already affiliated with your organization
Project Kairos Startup City at a glance
Find out more about our Startup initiative in 2017
Showcase at the Startup City
Positioned at the heart of the TechXLR8 show floor, the Startup City is the Hub of our advanced tech events including Internet of Thing World, 5G World, AI & Machine Learning World, Cloud & DevOps World, Apps World Evolution, VR & AR World, and Connected Cars & Autonomous Vehicles, all of which attract world-class audiences of industry decision makers.
The Startup City itself will buzz with activity, hosting Pitch Competitions, the Investor Lounge, and the Startup Academy. Startups will exhibit and demo in this thriving environment on their own branded turnkey booth.
Pitch-Off for the ‘Innovation of Things Award’
All startups joining the Project Kairos programme are entered into our pitch-off competition.
Founders will showcase their business in front of our panels, comprised of industry experts and investors, with a chance of winning our coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’.
Actionable feedback will be given during a Q&A session at the end of each pitch.
Connect through the Concierged Meeting Service
Make more valuable and targeted contacts by taking advantage of our Concierged Meeting Service.
Our dedicated VIP team will be providing a meeting matching service between investors, enterprises and startups.
All participating investors will receive a catalogue of our startups, enabling them to choose the most relevant and interesting opportunities for them. More discreet meetings will be made possible as a result of this facilitated service, providing high quality interactions at the show
Get Inspired at the Startup Academy
One of the key initiatives behind Project Kairos is to deliver high quality, engaging content for startups focussed on entrepreneurship skills.
The programme runs workshops hosted by experienced investors, startup accelerators and successful entrepreneurs. This part of the programme seeks to deliver actionable advice on how to maximise a startup’s potential.
Strike a Deal at the Investor Lounge
The Investor Lounge is a VIP area reserved for our investor community and enterprise VIP’s to conduct more discreet meetings with startups and entrepreneurs.
This space is where industry and entrepreneurs will connect and build relationships.
Network at the Founders Day
Founders Only: Meet your peers and share insight and inspiration at this half day of networking, content and drinks.
Held on the pre-show ramp-up day, this event is exclusively for Founders. Every startup exhibiting at Project Kairos is entitled to one ticket for a Founder to this private event.