Project Kairos is the dedicated startup area at Internet of Things World.
We give startups the opportunity to showcase their business in the startup area on the show floor. We also run startup workshops which give startups the chance to network with big brands, host a startup pitch-off competition and give founders the opportunity to have meetings with investors.
You will have the chance to hear from leading entrepreneurs in the IoT scene, meet investors and gain valuable business insight on how to take your business to the next level.
For more information, please contact Tom Peck on Tom.Peck@knect365.com or +44 (20) 337 73261
Project Kairos Startup City at a glance
Find out more about our Startup initiative in 2017
Why get involved?
- Meet representatives from over 100 leading investment firms
- Build exposure for your startup in front of passionate and senior level tech audience at the show
- Reach an extended network through additional exposure via social and digital channels before, during and after the show
- Meet other startups and potential partners and build new business relationships
Startup academy will give attendees tips and tricks on what investors look for, the different sources for raising a seed round and how to tell their startups’ story. Topics to be covered include:
- Success Stories: Investors and Entrepreneurs Perspective on Selling Their Companies
- Acquisition Strategies are All About Timing–When is the right time to sell?
- Startup Autopsy: A compilation of startup failure post-mortems by founders and investors.
- Startup Panel: Leadership, Uncertainty, and Self-Deception
Pitch your product in front of an engaged audience of industry leaders, investment decision makers and media on one of our Launchpad Stages.
Innovation of Things Awards
Each pitch will be judged by a panel of investors/leaders for each vertical, the best of each vertical will automatically be entered to the final pitch off the overall Innovation of things awards announced on the afternoon of...
VIP 1-2-1 investor meetings
Startups with will have the opportunity to use our VIP Manager to book 1-2-1 meetings with the bay area’s leading Investors to have your opportune moment.
Located on the expo floor and housing more than 150 app and startup business, the Startup City is one of the most popular areas of the show with thousands of visitors flocking to see new innovative technology being introduced into the market.