IOT WORLD DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE
May 16 - 17, 2018
New this year, the Developers Conference is a two-day, two-track technical conference for developers, hardware engineers and architects working on IoT solutions. Learn from the world’s leading companies and open source projects who will present the information needed to lead successful IoT developments.
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA?
Designed specifically for technologists, the IoT World Developers’ Conference will bring together the technical leaders driving key innovations in the IoT marketplace, along with those seeking technical education, mentorship and collaboration to develop their careers.
BUILD & DEPLOY
- Embedded Systems Development using Modern Software Practices
- Containerization & Microservices in the World of IoT
- Zen and the Art of Predictive Maintenance
- Design to Deploy: IoT Product Development from Inception to Production
SECURITY / DATA & AI
- Panel: Minimize Cybersecurity Risks in the IoT Solutions
- Automation & AI to improve IoT security
- The Inadvertent IoT Platform: PostgreSQL
- Apache Spark and Apache Ignite: Where Fast Data Meets the IoT
- Design Patterns/Architecture Maps for IoT
- Microservices Design Principles to Build IoT Devices at
- An End-to-End Open Source Architecture for IoT
- Serverless & IoT
NETWORKING & CONNECTIVITY
- Dynamic Security and Connectivity: Hardware’s role
- Universal Connectivity: Possible or Pipe Dream?
- Case Study: Connectivity in Air Quality Sensors
- Standards & Interoperability: IoT Standardization and Implementation challenges
Our Confirmed Technical Experts
I had a great time attending the discussions and speaking with the attendees, met some wonderful people from all over the world and really enjoyed the participation and interaction of this well-organized event.
CTO for IT, Center Enterprise Architect
NASA Ames Research Center
It was a great show and conference sessions. I enjoyed the keynotes and panel discussions - went home with many take always.
It's a great place to find out what others in the industry are thinking and doing. It's an opportunity to forge relationships with individuals with similar issues and challenges.
Principal Enterprise Architect
This event has all the key ingredients for any company wanting to engage in the IoT industry
This is an essential event for anyone involved in developing hardware or software related to distributed technology.
REAL WORLD CASE STUDIES
In-depth production-ready case studies will provide you with the knowledge, best practices and real-world advice you need to succeed building and deploying IoT solutions at scale.
HANDS-ON TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Two full days of in-depth technical education taught by industry leaders on the technology and practices you need to succeed as an IoT Developer and Architect.
SIMPLY THE BEST SPEAKERS
Our speaking lineup includes leaders from all the major players in the IoT ecosystem, thought leaders from major enterprises and committers from leading open source projects.
JOIN THE HACK
Build AI-enhanced, voice interaction apps and win cool prizes at the IoT World Hackathon.
MIX & MINGLE
Meet other IoT professionals in a fun and informal setting and chat over a cocktail or two!
DISCOVER WHAT'S NEW IN IOT
300+ new and leading businesses exhibiting IoT innovations.