Innovation of Things Award
Our top startups battle it out on the Launchpad stage for the highly coveted Innovation of Things Award!
The Innovation of Things Award competition provides a platform for our participating startups to present a short pitch showcasing their product/service to a panel of investors and the event audience.
Startups will pitch on the Launchpad stage, judged by a panel of investors & leaders for each vertical. The best of each vertical is automatically entered into the final pitchoff for the Innovation of Things Award on the afternoon of May 18th.
The winning startup will be rewarded with fantastic exposure through post event marketing activities and mentions on social media, press releases, and emails.
Each startup is assigned into one of nine verticals to pitch in over 2 days of the show:
- Industrial IoT
- Consumer IoT (Smart Homes, Wearables)
- AR & VR
- Enterprise Innovation
- AI & Machine Learning
- Blockchain & Fintech
The winner of the 2017 Innovation of Things Award will receive the following:
- 1 subscription to Ovum’s Knowledge Center
- Opportunity to showcase at your choice of Internet of Things World 2018 or one of our Fall IoT events, includes:
- Table top stand
- 30-minute showcase within the conference
- Pre-event and onsite interview
- Featured article on IoT Institute (IoTi.com)
- Promoted as 2017 Innovation of Things Award Winner
- Travel stipend