Innovation of Things Award
Our top startups battle it out on the Startup Elevate Stage for the highly coveted Innovation of Things Award!
The Innovation of Things Award competition provides a platform for our participating startups to present a short pitch showcasing their product/service to a panel of investors, incubators and accelerators.
Startups will pitch on the Startup Elevate Stage, judged by a panel of investors, incubators and accelerators. The best of each vertical is automatically entered into the final pitchoff for the Innovation of Things Award on the afternoon of May 16th.
The winning startup will be rewarded with fantastic exposure through post-event marketing activities and mentions on social media, press releases, and emails.
Does your startup have what it takes to bring home the Innovation of Things Award?
Each startup is assigned into one of five verticals to pitch over 2 days during Startup Elevate (subject to change):
- Consumer & Retail Tech (Smart Home, Healthcare, Wearables)
- Enterprise Innovation & Digital Transformation
- IoT Capabilities: AI & Machine Learning and Security
- Smart Cities & Transportation
- Industrial IoT & Connectivity
The winner of the 2019 Innovation of Things Award will receive the following:
- 1 subscription to Ovum’s Knowledge Center
- 1 year subscription to Crunchbase Pro
- Opportunity to showcase at your choice of either Internet of Things World 2020 or one of our 2019 Fall IoT events, includes:
- Table top stand
- 15-minute showcase on Startup Elevate Stage
- Pre-event and onsite interview
- Featured article on IoT Institute (IoTi.com)
- Promoted as 2019 Innovation of Things Award Winner
Startup Elevate 2018 Pitchoff Winner: Lunewave
Hear from Benjamin Jo, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships & Marketing at Lunewave discuss how participating and winning the 2018 pitchoff at Startup Elevate at Internet of Things World has impacted the company.
Q: How has Lunewave changed/grown since winning the Innovation of Things Award at Startup Elevate 2018 at IoT World