Innovation of Things Award
Our top startups battle it out on the Startup Elevate Stage for the highly coveted Innovation of Things Award!
The Innovation of Things Award competition provides a platform for our participating startups to present a short pitch showcasing their product/service to a panel of investors, incubators and accelerators.
Startups will pitch on the Startup Elevate Stage, judged by a panel of investors, incubators and accelerators. The best of each vertical is automatically entered into the final pitchoff for the Innovation of Things Award on the afternoon of April 8th.
The winning startup will be rewarded with fantastic exposure through post-event marketing activities and mentions on social media, press releases, and emails.
Does your startup have what it takes to bring home the Innovation of Things Award?
Each startup is assigned into one of the below categories to pitch over 2 days during Startup Elevate (subject to change):
- Smart Cities & Transportation
- Smart Buildings
- IoT Security
- Edge Computing
- 5G & Connectivity
- AI & Machine Learning
- Industrial IoT
- Wearables, Healthcare & Insurance
The winner of the 2020 Innovation of Things Award will receive the following:
- Opportunity to showcase at your choice of either Internet of Things World 2021 or one of our 2020 Fall IoT events, includes:
- Table top stand
- 15-minute showcase on Startup Elevate Stage
- Pre-event and onsite interview
- Featured article on IoT World Today
- Promoted as 2020 Innovation of Things Award Winner