WHY GET INVOLVED?
- Network with thought leaders, other innovative startups, leading solution providers, and top media and investment communities
- Meet with investors who have indicated a prior interest in your business through special introductions
- Apply to boost your exposure in our pitchoff competition for a chance to take home the coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’
- Showcase your product and/or services and highlight potential opportunities for collaboration
- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs, C-level employees, and investors during our Startup Academy
- Get your startup listed on Crunchbase
- Connect with new, high potential startups from across the globe
- Meet with future partners and thought leaders in your areas of interest
- Discover the newest tech shaking up the market
- Speak during Startup Academy
- Take part in the investor panel judging the pitchoff
Partners & Sponsors
- Opportunity to align your organization with a global startup program and join a thriving entrepreneurial community
- Position your company as an organization leading the way in fostering, supporting and developing tech entrepreneurs and startups
- Utilize our platform and extensive reach to launch specific startup initiatives and communicate your message across our global networks
- Promote the scalability and internationalization of startups already affiliated with your organization
We already had a number of potential partners view the demonstration of our technology and ask that we partner with them, and the exposure and validation we received from winning the Innovation of Things Award simply added to an already successful event.
Distrix Networks - Innovation of Things Award Winner!
It’s an awesome place to interact with some of the best and brightest IoT companies that have come from all over to be part of this...connecting with like-minded people who are all exploring similar areas is an amazing experience.
One morning's traffic is more than 3 days of CES. Seriously! And everybody is really interested in your product so I think this is completely different and very worth the money.
VP of Business Development
Nut Technology Inc
We came here with two people. Next time it should be three or four people, because there have been so many interesting discussions. There were many leads, many experts that we had great discussions with.
Founder / CEO
Regarding the exhibition itself - It's a really great place to network and meet people. I've met a lot of people that would eventually be helpful in terms of bringing my product in the mass manufacturing stages as well. I really appreciate it for that.
Nikhil Jit Singh
What do I get access to when I join?
Showcase at Startup City
Positioned at the heart of the show floor, Startup City is the hub of the Internet of Things World expo, which attracts a world-class audience of industry decision makers.
The Startup City itself will buzz with activity, including hosting pitch competitions and the Investor Lounge. Startups will exhibit and demo in this exciting environment at their own branded pod.
One of the key initiatives behind Project Kairos is to deliver high quality, engaging content for startups focused on entrepreneurship skills.
The academy runs workshops hosted by experienced investors, startup accelerators, and successful entrepreneurs. This part of the program seeks to deliver actionable advice on how to maximize a startup’s success.
Innovation of Things Award
All startups joining the Project Kairos program are entered into our pitchoff competition, taking place on Startup City Stage.
Companies will showcase their business in front of our panels, comprised of industry experts and investors, with a chance of winning our coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’.
Actionable feedback will be given during a Q&A session at the end of each pitch.
Who will be there?
Startup City Floorplan--NOW PART OF THE EXPO FLOOR
Wednesday May 17th, 2017: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Thursday May 18th, 2017: 10.00am - 4.00pm