Why get involved?
- Network with thought leaders, pioneering brands, other innovative startups, solution providers, media and the investment communities
- Meet with investors who have indicated a prior interest in your business through special introductions
- Apply to gain invaluable exposure in our pitch off competition to take home the coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’
- Showcase your product and/or services and highlight potential opportunities for collaboration across our technology verticals
- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs, C-level unicorn employees and investors during our interactive seminars and workshops
- Get your startup listed on Crunchbase
- Discover and connect with new, high potential startups from across the globe using our VIP concierge service
- Meet with future partners and thought leaders in your areas of interest
- Discover deal flow in new and exciting verticals
Partners & Sponsors
- Opportunity to align your organization with a global startup program backed by a market leading exhibitions powerhouse
- Position your company as an organization leading the way in fostering, supporting and developing tech entrepreneurs and startups
- Utilize our platform and extensive reach to launch specific startup initiatives and communicate your message across our global networks
- Promote the scalability and internationalisation of startups already affiliated with your organization
We already had a number of potential partners view the demonstration of our technology and ask that we partner with them, and the exposure and validation we received from winning the Innovation of Things Award simply added to an already successful event.
Distrix Networks - Innovation of Things Award Winner!
It’s an awesome place to interact with some of the best and brightest IoT companies that have come from all over to be part of this...connecting with like-minded people who are all exploring similar areas is an amazing experience.
One morning's traffic is more than 3 days of CES. Seriously! And everybody is really interested in your product so I think this is completely different and very worth the money.
VP of Business Development
Nut Technology Inc
What do I get access to when I join?
Showcase at Startup City
Positioned at the heart of the show floor, Startup City is the hub of the Internet of Things World expo, which attracts a world-class audience of industry decision makers.
The Startup City itself will buzz with activity - hosting Pitch Competitions, the Investor Lounge, and the Startup Academy. Startups will exhibit and demo in this thriving environment at their own branded pod.
One of the key initiatives behind Project Kairos is to deliver high quality, engaging content for startups focused on entrepreneurship skills.
The academy runs workshops hosted by experienced investors, startup accelerators and successful entrepreneurs. This part of the program seeks to deliver actionable advice on how to maximize a startup’s potential.
Founders Only: Meet your peers and share insight and inspiration at this half day of networking, content and drinks.
Held on the pre-show ramp-up day, this event is exclusively for Founders. Every startup exhibiting at Project Kairos is entitled to one ticket for a Founder to this private event.
Innovation of Things Award
All startups joining the Project Kairos program are entered into our pitch-off competition.
Founders will showcase their business in front of our panels, comprised of industry experts and investors, with a chance of winning our coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’.
Actionable feedback will be given during a Q&A session at the end of each pitch.
Pitch your product to an engaged audience of industry leaders, investors, and press.