FREE TO ATTEND Ecosystem Center Stage
Panel: A big picture look at IoT 10 years in the future
- BEYOND CONNECTED TO INTELLIGENT: How far are we from truly smart products through AI, Deep Learning…
- VOICE-CONTROLLED EVERYTHING: Are we already heading in this direction?
- BLOCKCHAIN: Will Blockchain live up to the hype and its potential? What could hinder the potential of these new technologies?
- A HACK-FREE IoT: Building seamless, interoperable and reliable security across all platforms
- A TRUSTWORTHY IoT: The changing concept of “privacy” in a connected and sharing world
- BOTTOM-UP: Will Startup innovation continue to disrupt?
- A STANDARDIZATION REVOLUTION: How far are we from a fully regulated, standardized and seamless IoT?
- ADOPTION AND DEMAND: What does the consumer/enterprise want/need and how is this changing? How will the competition between startups and traditional tech providers play out?
Dave Michels -
Principal Analyst, TalkingPointz,
Buffalo Communications, Inc.
Scott Amyx -
Founder & CEO ,
Ismail Malik -
Gaia Dempsey -
VP and Co-Founder,
Kumar Srivastava -
VP, Product & Strategy, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence,
BNY Mellon , Silicon Valley Innovation Center
Edward Abrams -
Vice President, Enterprise IoT,
Samsung Electronics America
Sait Izmit -
R&D Director Americas,