Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Executive Vice President at Hunt Companies
Mr. Dobbie has over 17 years’ experience in commercial real estate, operations and development. With Hunt, he has been responsible for the management of ABQ Uptown, a 220,000 square foot retail lifestyle center, numerous multi- family assets located throughout the U.S., and infill commercial developments. Jim previously oversaw a $300 million dollar portfolio of assets consisting of over 3300 multi-family units. He directs multiple high-rise & mid-rise housing developments for the company’s national platform. These developments total over $535 million. In the past few years, Jim completed over $500 million in acquisition and sale transactions. Jim is also a member of the Hunt Investment Management – Investment Committee.
Prior to joining Hunt, Jim served as Chief Operating Officer with a regional real estate development company. His primary responsibility was structuring all acquisitions and directing the development and leasing activities for the company
Jim holds a BA from Southern Methodist University.
Jim’s affiliations include:
• Senior Certified Leasing Specialist and CenterBuild planning committee member – Int’l Council of Shopping Centers
• Licensed Real Estate Broker – New Mexico
• Uptown Progress Team – Board Member
• Urban Land Institute – Member
• NM Museum of Natural History Foundation – Board Member & Finance committee Co-Chair
• Quorum Tax Increment Development District – Board Member & Treasurer